* ****** ****** ******, *** Alpha Beach Road, Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria
Email: email@example.com Phone: 080******** SUMMARY
A highly focused individual with a keen sense of organization, an unending quest for knowledge and a passion for excellence. I am smart, diligent, energetic, personable, attentive to detail and an excellent communicator. WORK EXPERIENCE
Vetiva Capital Management Limited Lagos, Nigeria
Group Head, Administration August 2018 - Present
• Responsible for developing an Administrative Operating Plan and ensuring day-to-day execution of the Operating Plan for the Financial Year.
• Responsible for establishing administrative procedures for requisition processing, verification of incoming and outgoing supply items and maintaining adequate levels of office supplies, inventory and equipment.
• Responsible for the annual budgeting process for operating expenses, and for ensuring cost minimization and value optimization.
• Responsible for the proactive management of third-party contracts and agreements to ensure seamless and cost-efficient service delivery.
• Responsible for the management of office logistics and travel protocol for staff, and the organization of hosted events (both internal and external). All On Partnerships for Energy Access Lagos, Nigeria Administrative Officer March 2018 – July 2018
• Responsible for managing the company’s contact database to ensure ease of communication with the company’s stakeholders.
• Responsible for coordinating back-office operations, including interoffice correspondence, confidential mail, invoices, deliveries, as well as managing the contracting and procurement process for office supplies.
• Responsible for managing the CEO’s complex scheduling and logistics needs in an effective and efficient manner while handling other administrative tasks.
• Responsible for liaising with the facilities management and security teams to ensure the maintenance, security and smooth operation of the office space.
• Responsible for the management of office logistics and travel protocol for staff, and the organization of hosted events (both internal and external). PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Lagos, Nigeria
Administrator May 2013 – February 2018
• Managed the day-to-day calendars and logistics arrangements for nine Associate Directors, including travel and accommodation bookings.
• Organized monthly business unit meetings and departmental events
(ensuring adherence to budget limits) and prepared monthly reports using advanced Microsoft Excel functions and analytics features.
• Reviewed documents to ensure compliance with the Firm’s document presentation standards (considering language, layout and branding) and ensured proper organization of project documents.
• Acted as an information resource for project teams within the Business unit, gathering and analyzing data from various sources to aid problem solving.
• Effectively administered projects and implementation lifecycles, including invoicing, disbursements, and optimal allocation of client payments.
• Represented the Facilities team within the Business unit, ensuring compliance with facility maintenance standards and ensuring smooth working of facilities. Neriel Group Lagos, Nigeria
Head of Administration March 2012 – April 2013
• Coordinated the activities of project teams, ensuring adherence to timelines.
• Performed marketing activities, including research, advertising and sales.
• Responsible for day-to-day management of all office activities
• Convened executive/team meetings, prepared minutes and disseminated them in a timely manner
• Responsible for client data handling and organization. Attwool Sunflower School Lagos, Nigeria
School Secretary/EA to the Head of Schools September 2010 – August 2011
• Acted effectively as Executive Assistant to the Head of Schools
• Assisted in the overall day-to-day management of the school.
• Responsible for the school’s data & information, managing the data effectively.
• Prepared periodic reports for executive meetings
• Attended to client enquiries and demands.
Aldrich Communications Limited Lagos, Nigeria
Front Desk Officer/Administrator May 2009 – April 2010
• Convened weekly staff meetings, prepared minutes and disseminated them to all members of staff in a timely manner.
• Performed research analysis for the company and clients, for brand recognition and marketing purposes.
• Provided advice to management on brand optimization strategies
• Responsible for the general administration of the office. Command Secondary School Ebonyi, Nigeria
Teacher (NYSC) April 2008 – February 2009
• Taught English and Yoruba as part of the mandatory youth service year.
• Recognized for impacting positively on the host community and participating actively in youth outreach programs
Day Waterman College Lagos, Nigeria
Secretary to the Business Manager December 2007 – March 2008
• Handled the day-to-day calendar and logistics of the Business Manager.
• Participated actively in the organization of projects at the school’s inception.
• Prepared monthly reports and managed client information, as required.
• Promptly attended to clients’ enquiries, re-directing them where necessary. UNILAG 103.1 FM, University of Lagos Lagos, Nigeria Presenter/OAP July 2005 – December 2007
• Presented “The Request Line” from 8pm - 10pm on Sundays.
• Presented “The Evening Belt” from 6pm – 10pm on Wednesdays. EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC HONOURS
University of Lagos Lagos, Nigeria
B.A (Hons.) Linguistics/Yoruba January 2008
• Second Class Upper Division (CGPA: 4.30 out of 5.0)
• Academic Recognition: Best Graduating Student (2008), Department of Linguistics, African and Asian Studies, Faculty of Arts, University of Lagos Other Certifications Lagos, Nigeria
• Certificate in Basic Presentation – F.R.C.N Training School
• Certificate of Completion – The Voice-Over Academy RELEVANT TRAININGS AND SEMINARS
• PwC Nigeria - HSE: Workplace Safety & Accident Prevention 2016
• PwC Nigeria - Business Analysis Tools 2015
• PwC Nigeria - Business Etiquette 2015
• PwC Nigeria - Issues Based Problem Solving 2015
• PwC Nigeria - Leading Teams 2015
• PwC Nigeria - Being an Effective Team Member 2015
• PwC Nigeria - Customer Service Fundamentals 2014
• PwC Nigeria - Instructing Skills 2014
• PwC Nigeria - Ethics & Compliance 2014
• PwC Nigeria - Advanced Excel Training 2014
• PwC Nigeria - Writing a Business Case 2014
LANGUAGES AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Fluent: English, Yoruba and Ibibio Beginner: French
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Commendable information gathering and research skills REFERENCES
• Available upon request