DOB: 26.03.1990 Address: 2/104, Street 2011, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan SUMMARY
• Fluency in English, Russian and Turkmen
• 5 years of working experience in communication
• 3 years of working experience in administration and translation
• 3 years in social and environmental volunteering activities
• Driving License “B”
The Rainbow Language House Sept. 2018 – June 2019
Part Time English Conversation Leader Minamiuonuma, Japan
• Assisted in development of English language skills at the Japanese adults and children in the English Language Communication Classes for all ages.
• Was responsible for preparation of materials for the topic discussion, facilitation of conversation, and equal grade of involvement of all participant into the discussion.
• The lectures were structured and conducted in non-stress manner and student centric approach so that encourage student to speak in English.
The International University of Japan June 2018 – March 2019 Teacher Assistant Minamiuonuma, Japan
• Assisted to Professor in the development of English language for workers of Japanese companies and local hospital.
• Prepared the lesson materials, made sure that students keep up with the program and assisted them as necessary.
Dresser Rand “A Siemens Business” July. 2017 – Oct. 2017 CEO Assistant Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan
• Communication coordinator between the company’s top management and all external stakeholders including their customers.
• Served as a bridge between company and various government institutions of Turkmenistan
• Provided administrative and clerical support for the company`s branch in Turkmenistan
• Assisted with travel and hospitality arrangements for the company`s personnel.
• Translated the documentation for a number of stakeholders including the office of the CEO.
• Kept the record of the document flow, extended the Contracts, Agreements and Amendments through the Power of Attorney.
Economic and Commercial Counsellor`s Office of PRC Embassy in Turkmenistan – Diplomatic Trade Mission Nov. 2015 – Feb. 2017
Executive Secretary Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan
• Assisted to the diplomatic mission as the contact person between the mission and the various governmental institutions of the Turkmenistan. Was in charge of multi-lingual communication and correspondence in this field.
• Organized the high profile events and meetings. The appropriate media coverage and press support for the events were also part of this role’s responsibility.
• Collected data and drafted minor reports for the mission, kept the record of the document flow.
• Provided administrative and clerical support for mission`s day to day smooth functioning.
• Arranged travel and hospitality support for the Counselor’s Office as required.
• Translated official documentation and interpreted simultaneously during the meetings and minutes between English, Russian and Turkmen.
The National Service Scheme/ International Center for Culture & Edu July 2012 – July 2015 Social/ Environmental Volunteer New Delhi, India
• Assisted to visually impaired and other disabled community members.
• Collected charity to support the social projects for senior citizens and orphans.
• Supported the rights on education for Indian children.
• Participating member of the UNFCCC supported Action against the Climate Change
• Promoted social awareness on global warming and its mitigation.
• Promoted recycling of plastic and sustainable usage policies. Ashkhabad Consulting Team – Legal Aid Oct. 2011 – Feb. 2012 Legal Documents Translator Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan
• Translated legal and technical documents between English, Russian and Turkmen languages. The Dunya Systems - IT Feb. 2011 – July 2011
Executive Administrative Assistant Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan Backed up functioning of the company
• Maintained communication and correspondence between the company and its customers.
• Prepared presentations on the company`s services.
• Provided administrative and clerical support to company`s management.
• Prepared reports on the office expenses, kept the record of the document flow. Barash Communication Technologies Inc. – Telecommunications Oct. 2008 – Feb. 2011 Operator Executive – Prioritized line Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan Provided remote consulting services to company`s customers.
• For the excellent customer service delivered in three languages was promoted within the position from the ordinary to specially designated line for governmental institutions and corporate customers.
• Provided consulting services to both government and corporate customers.
• Addressed customers’ service-related inquiries and issues.
• Reported customers` feedback on company`s services.
• Conducted telephone surveys with customers and promoted the company`s services via phone. EDUCATION
The International University of Japan Oct. 2017 – June 2019 M.A International Relations Minamiuonuma, Japan
• Diplomacy, History, International Economic Systems and Order, International Law, International Organizations, International Political Economy, International Relations, and others. The University of Delhi July 2012 – July 2015
B.A. Honors Political Science New Delhi, India
• African Studies, Comparative Government and Politics, Globalization, Formal Logic, Philosophy, Political Theory, Public Administration, UN and Global Conflicts Studies, and others. The Trade Cooperative College Sept 2007 – June 2008 Accounting Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan
• Accounting, Banking, Business Management, Financing, Marketing, Statistics, and others. LANGUAGE SKILLS
English, Russian, Turkmen – Native; German, Japanese – Basic conversational COMPUTER SKILLS
Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet, Google Docs, Moodle, Mendeley, ProQuest, Zoom