Seeking a challenging position in a high quality engineering environment, aligned with sustainable growth, where my skill and leadership qualities add to the value of the organisation. Degree/Board Institute Batch Percentage/CGPA
B.E. in Electrical Engineering Punjab Engineering College 2017-2021 8.25/10 C.B.S.E. XII (Non-Medical) DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL, Delhi 2016-2017 90.6% C.B.S.E. X VANASTHALI, Vasundhra 2014-2015 9.6/10
• TECHINVENT: #2-Software Hackathon
• TECHADROIT : #3- Codecode,IIT BOMBAY.
• Among top 1% in Joint Entrance Examination (Main) - 2017 taken by over 14,00,000 candidates all over India.
• Got awarded by the Education Minister, India - Smriti Irani for meritorious performance at national level in Class X CBSE.
• Got accepted in GSOC(Google Summer Of Code)’19 PROJECT PROPOSAL.
• C++Foundation withDataStructures(CodingNinjas)
• Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer (Udemy)
• Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp - Udemy
• Introduction to Structured Query Language (SQL) - Udemy
• Microsoft Excel - Basic to Advanced – Udemy
• Uber data analysis project : This project is based on data visualization using ggplot2 library in R. Plotted different charts based on uber trips data in New York city to conclude how time frame affects demand of uber rides
• GSOC’19 PROJECT PROPOSAL -General Improvements and Bug Fixes for SUSI.AI android app (June 2019 - August 2019) . The main aim of my project is to solve various major issues in the SUSI android app and at the same time also extend the features of its app in various ways which can help improve the user experience and ultimately the productivity of the app.
• SOCIAL MEDIA SITE CLONE - Using Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer to make a social media platform, customizing the Django Admin for the Site clone. Harshit Tyagi
Positions of Responsibility
Executive Body member at Speakers' Association and Study Circle (SAASC) of PEC 2017- Present
• Led a team of 30 executives from junior year supervising all debating and quizzing activities on campus.
• Organised 50 debates (5/week) & 10 workshops per semester to promote debating culture.
• Marketing and Hospitality Head - Trivium X, the annual parliamentary debate tournament of the college Teaching underprivileged children with NSS 2017-2018 Taught more than 15 children (aged 7 to 16) twice a week as a volunteer of the National Service Scheme Teaching Assistant Chegg April 2019 - June 2019
Working as a subject matter expert (Computer science and Calculus) in Chegg India. Jan 2019 Marketing, Infrastructure and Cultural Event Coord Sub-Head PECFEST ‘18 Aug 2018 TEACHING ASSISTANT CODING NINJAS INDIA, DELHI April 2019 Skills
Technical Skills Soft Skills
• Data Science
• Fundamentals of Machine Learning
• SQL, Django, R(Basic)
• C Programming
• Microsoft Office
• Communication Skills
• Problem solving and analytical skills