Kind Attention to
Sub: Application for the Post of QA/QC Manager / Engineer
I enclose my resume as a first step in exploring the possibilities of employment in your esteemed organization. I Finished My Graduation in Mechanical Engineering in the year 2007, Further achieved International certifications like AWS/CWI, ASNT Level II & ISO 9001 : 2015 Lead Auditor. Also holding Saudi Arabian Driving License.
I am having 11+ years of experience in oil and gas field as QA/QC Engineer working both native and abroad,The Inspections handled throughout this time is like Vendor inspection, Commissioning, Piping, Storage Tank, Painting, Mechanical, Construction Fabrication and Erection
(Structural) field .And at present residing at Saudi arabia with Muroj Al Jazira Steel factory as a QA/QC Manager, Purely concentrates on Saudi Aramco Projects providing Structural Steel Fabrication Services.
Solicit a positive response.
Thank you for your consideration.
Nanda Bhaskar Unniparambath
Skype : nanduz1234
NAME : NANDA BHASKAR UNNIPARAMBATH
POSITION : QA/QC Manager / Engineer
QUALIFICATION : B-Tech, AWS-CWI, ASNT Level II, ISO 9001 : 2015 Lead Auditor E-Mail : email@example.com
PHONE : +966-0542804913 (Saudi Arabia), +91-989******* (India) To pursue a career as a Mechanical (Piping/Welding) QA/QC Engineer in the construction and maintenance of the Offshore or onshore Oil & Gas Industry, contributing my present skills and acquiring new skills in the challenging field of oil and gas field, leading to a mutually rewarding association with the company. ACADEMIC SKILL : B.TECH – BACHLOR OF TECHNOLOGY, IES COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING TRISSUR, KERALA. TECHNICAL SKILLS : AWS-CWI Certified Welding Inspector with 86% marks in the year 2008 (Certificate No : 08102951).
: ASNT LEVEL II Certificates in (RT,UT,PT& MPT).
: ISO 9001 : 2015 Lead Auditor Certification .
Having rich experience and better on job exposure in quality control activities in accordance with international standards along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and have succeeded in working with teams More than 10+ years of experience in the field of mechanical as well as piping in Saudi Arabia,Oman,UAE &India
• Confident in reading and analyzing the plan and isometric drawings, P&ID
• Familiar with the ASME codes (B31.3,B31.1, Section VIII, Section IX ) and Saudi Aramco specifications.
• Aware of all kind of fabrications, Pipes, fittings, Valves, Flanges, pipe supports, Piping terminology, Structural steel fabrication,welding/cutting terminology, NDT testing, Piping codes and standards.
• A sharp analytical mind, able to think laterally
• Honest, sincere, dedicated, self-confident, hardworking, innovative.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• A leader who empowers the team and is generous in success
• Strong planning, coordination and organizational skills 1) Company : Muroj Al Jazira Steel Factory, Saudi Arabia Project : Saudi Aramco Projects ( CPFE Shaybah,JZRT & Khuraies Expansion ) Client : Samsung - Tecnimont
Position Held : QC Manager
Duration : Aug 2015 to Presently Working.
2) Company : Sung Chang Engg & Construction Ltd.
Project : UGCC Ethylene Plant Project, Uzbekistan. Client : GS Engg & Construction Ltd
Position Held : QC Engineer
Duration : Dec 2014 to June 2015.
3) Company : Sung Chang Engg & Construction Ltd.
Project : Borouge 3 Utilities & Offsite Project, Ruwaies. Client : Hyundai Engg & Construction Ltd
Position Held : QA/QC Inspector
Duration : Sep 2011 to Oct 2014.
4) Company : Bechtel, Sultanate of Oman.
Project : Sohar Aluminum Smelter Project.
Position Held : QA/QC Welding Inspector
Duration : Sep 2010 to July 2011
5) Company : Mohammed Al-Mojil Group (MMG)
Project : Saudi Kayan petrochemical Complex Project [PHENOLIX]. Client : Technicas Reunidas Gulf
Position Held : QA/QC Inspector
Duration : Feb 2009 to June 2010
6) Company : SALEM STEEL PLANT,Tamil Nadu.
Position Held : Asst QC Inspector.
Duration : Oct. 2007 to Dec 2008
Duties & Responsibilities
• Inspection of incoming piping materials, piping components and pipe fittings based on Material Traceability Record
(MTR) & Verification of its Mill Test Certificates ( MTC ) with reference to codes and standards.
• Inspection of Base metal and joint preparation ( Fit up) process before welding of piping components.
• In process inspection of welding / fabrication process.
• Visual inspection of finished welds and size of weldment after welding.
• Monitoring and visual Inspection of welding activities at Shop & Field as per approved QCP/ITP & WPS.
• Checking welding variable parameters incompliance with approved WPS.
• Monitoring welding consumables control and all NDT, PWHT requirements.
• Witnessing of Welder Qualification Testing & Monitoring Welder performance.
• Review of test packages, site inspection and preparation of punch list.
• Coordination with client’s Inspectors NDT activities and preparation of daily inspection reports.
• Witnessing the Dye Penetrant Test to determine the soundness of the weldments.
• Witnessing the Magnetic particle Test to probe the surface and subsurface flaws / defects of the welds and adjacent parent metal. Monitoring Welder performance and electronic data welding records.
• Attending QA/QC Daily Meeting with Client and Sub-contractors.
• Audits of Subcontractor NDT activities and review quality control system.
• Promote quality and safety consciousness among workers.
• Carrying out Positive Material Identification ( PMI ) test on raw materials for Alloy materials, SS and also for the filler materials and consumables used for welding process
• Involved in the line inspection activities such as giving punch lists individually as well as with client
• Coordinate with all supervisors / foreman for clearing all ‘A’ punch items before hydro testing
• Making ASBUILT drawings for piping lines as per site conditions
• Review of Test Package with all relevant documents such as Weld summary, NDT Reports etc prior to A punch clearance and Pressure Testing
• Conducting and witnessing of Hydrostatic and Pneumatic Tests
• Coordinate with ‘B’ punch Team for clearing all B punch items such as incomplete welding of supports and other hot work process other than piping welding
• Involved in the preparation of pre commissioning activities such as flushing and air blowing .
• Inspection of Reinstatement activities such as Gasket installation, Bolt Torqueing, Flange alignment, Seal welding of vents and Drain caps etc.
• Preparation of all documents related to reinstatement such as reinstatement checklist, Gasket installation verification, Bolt Torqueing reports etc.
• Controlling the quality of products and maintaining records as per Quality Control Plan (QP) / Inspection Test Plan
• Final Document review & submission.
• Presented a Technical-Oriented paper on Cruise Control Systems in Cars.
• Holding Saudi Arabian Driving license.
• Awarded Best Worker Award Conducted by Hyundai Engg & Const Ltd.
• Working Knowledge of Auto-Cadd, MS Office
• Can Handle Operating system like: Windows (Xp, Vista,Server, 7, 8),Linux.
• Basic Knowledge on troubleshooting computer hardware and networking.
• Permanent Address : Aadithya, Unniparambath(H)
• Father Name : Raveendranathan. K
• Date of birth : 23-02-1986
• Marital status : Married.
• Religion : Hindu.
• Languages known : English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam& Basic Arabic
• Passport number : R8346613
• Date of passport issued : 10-10-2008
• Date of passport expiry : 09-10-2027
• Skype ID : nanduz1234
I hereby declared that all statements made herein are true to best of my knowledge and belief in case any of the particulars furnished by me are found to be false at stage, my candidate is liable to summarily rejected. Nanda Bhaskar Unniparambath
Place : Saudi Arabia
Last Updated : May' 2019