Cameron W Collette, FPC COM CPS CQA
**** * ******* ** #*** • Boise, ID 83706
208-***-**** (cell) • email@example.com
To obtain an payroll accounting role within a growing company, with the opportunity to grow, and challenge myself both professionally and personally, hard working dedicated payroll professional. I enjoy finding best practices, to revamp and streamline processes. I am a motivated self-started, go-getter, determined and deadline driven, accountable, problem solver. I enjoy challenges & learning new things.
• Expert QuickBooks • Benefit Administration
• Budgeting. • Expert Medical Manager
• Adaptable & detail oriented • intermediate UltiPro and iSolve
• Quick-thinking self-starter • Analytical problem solver
• Batch invoices & statements • Financial & performance reports
• Data analysis & management • Accounting theory: A/P, A/R
• Expert: Microsoft Excel (pivot table). • Auditing & Forensic Accounting
• 60 + WPM typing - 10-Key 170 + KPM. • Federal & State Compliance
• Escheats & Unclaimed Property Compliance • Bank reconciliations
• State & Federal Payroll Taxes Compliance, Payments & Reporting • Policies and Procedures
• Peachtree, & CCH Small Firm Services Software. • California Payrolls EXPERIENCE:
• Payroll Benefits Specialist: THOMAS CUISINE MANAGEMENT – Meridian, ID – (9/3/2019 – 12/19/2019) Provided HR support and processed Payroll. 1,400 employees, in 19 different states, including California. Processed bi-weekly and salaried payrolls. Issued Background and drug screenings for potential employees. Electronic onboarding, self funded health insurance benefits administration and 401K, deductions, tips, garnishments, child support, tax levy’s, terminations, maintained electronic filing systems. Benefit enrollment of New hires, and open enrollment. Collaborated with different HR departments, personnel, and unit managers in 130 different staffed locations. E-mail communication, WebEx meetings. BI reporting, auditing. Working individually and collectively, onsite training and meetings.
• Bookkeeper: IDAHO PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHABILITATION, PA.- Meridian, ID - (1/5/15 - Present)
(Contracted for 9 months with Aerotec,3 months later bought out of my contract with an offer for full-time permanent position) - Temporary staffing contract - (AEROTEC, Boise, ID) - (11/7/14 - 1/3/15)
• Received Employee of the month 2 years in a row.
• Said by our 401k Account Financial Manager - "Best Bookkeeper, IPM&R has ever had."
• Solely Manage all vendors and payables, batch
refunds, process average of 170 checks a month
• Monthly bank reconciliations
• General ledger and subsidiary ledger posting
• Manage bi-weekly, 50+ employees P/R w/ full
benefits including health insurance and 401k, profit sharing and safe harbor, annual gross payroll of 4.5 million
• Developed a complex external spread sheet that tracks all benefits for ACA Reporting, length of service, eligibility dates, benefit election and HRA balances
• Process all payroll time, PTO and accruals, 401k, Profit sharing deductions, contributions, health insurances, tax withholding, tax payments & reporting
• Maintain compliance and developed and maintained several company policies and procedures
• Maintain Federal and State payroll tax compliance
• Research, Upgrade and implemented companywide
time keeping software.
• Proficiently communicate between multiple locations, departments, staff, managers, & doctors.
• Financial reporting, budgeting, and expense tracking.
• Utilizing computer programs: Quickbooks TimeClocks+, iSolve, Excel, Word, Outlook, Employee Navigator,
• Payroll Administrator: PURPLE LOTUS BOUTIQUE – Boise, ID – (4/2018 – present) QuickBooks, Developed Payroll System for business maintain Federal and State compliance, process bi-weekly payroll, tax payments, and reporting monthly, quarterly, and annually.
• Office Manager: A&A DEMOLITION COMPANY- Boise, ID- (02/11 - 02/15),
• Multiple businesses:
1. Coin operated laundromat and drop off service,
2. Car wash,
3. Property rental and management,
4. Floral shop.
Utilize QuickBooks, Excel, Word, 10Key, Adobe, A/P, A/R, P/R, weekly cash balance, invoicing and statements, monthly bank reconciliations, develop reports, filing, archiving, rental/ leasing contract drafting, sales & use tax, biweekly payroll and taxes payments and reporting of withholdings, monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll taxes, and property taxes, coin operated taxes.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATES:
• AAS, Accounting/Bookkeeping College of Southern Idaho, Twin Falls, ID - GPA 3.82 (5/2010)
• Fundamentals of Payroll Certificate (FPC) American Payroll Association (4/2016)
• Certified Office Manager (COM) National Association of Professional Bookkeepers (9/2018)
• Licensed Certified Payroll Specialist (CPS) National Association of Professional Bookkeepers (5/2019)
• Licensed Certified QuickBooks Advisor (CQA) National Association of Professional Bookkeepers (5/2019)
• Notary Public for the State of Idaho Commission expires January 2, 2021