Ann Margaret Saldana
** ******* ****** ******* ***** Subd., Marikina City
091******** / firstname.lastname@example.org
Linkedin ID: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ann-margaret-t-saldana-mba-a4188114/
CARRER OBJECTIVE: To secure a responsible career opportunity to fully utilize my passion and skills in Marketing and Strategy Development, while making a significant contribution to the success of the company.
A resourceful individual and a results-driven senior marketing executive with broad marketing experience and expertise in strategic planning, marketing strategies, market research, digital marketing, brand and marketing communications, project management, with the ability to envision a long term plan while focusing on the details of the implementation.
Over 19 years of experience and skills acquired to lead marketing functions through a turnaround and provide innovative and forward-thinking solutions which have had a significant bottom line impact on overall company operations.
- People Management and Team Spirit
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing Strategies
- Business Development
- Project Management and Project Planning
- Market Research
- Product and Service Development
- Brand Positioning
- Marketing Communications
- Customer / User Experience
- Market Segmentations
- Customer Analytics
- B2B and Consumer Marketing
- Digital Marketing
Country Marketing Director April 2012- Present
Responsible for planning, strategy development and implementation of the Organization’s marketing strategies, product and service development, marketing campaigns and communications for both B2B and B2C market. These activities include the following:
a. Strategic Planning
• Leads the strategic planning process and works with Executive Committee in the development of the strategy map, ambition and strategic initiatives of the company.
b. Market Research
• Implements different market research from surveys, net promoter scores, focus group discussions, market watch, client understanding to identify opportunities in the market,size,competition,trends,client satisfaction and customer experience and transforms them into meaningful information to be used for pertinent marketing actions.
c. Product Development and Enhancement
• Creates new products and services, online services and recommends product positioning, value proposition and pricing strategy
d. Client Analytics and Leads Management
• Analyzes customer data of different market segments, size, industries, geography, portfolio and handles a team that supplies the sales team with quality leads and prospects.
e. Brand, Communications and PR
• Responsible in the implementation and application of Sodexo's Brand image to all communication channels and in charge of the development of all external, internal and online marketing materials.
f. Partners Sales Channel Support (B2C)
• Supports the marketing campaigns, advertising, marketing communications of our partners from SM, Rustans, Shopwise, Waltermart to accelerate our partners' sales growth.
g. E-commerce and Digital Marketing
• Developed an e-commerce platform that allows consumers to buy products online
• Oversees SEO,SEM, Google Analytics for websites
• Engaged consumers through social media campaigns and other communication channels
• Developed different digital applications that caters to the ever-growing consumer and client needs
Assistant Vice President – Marketing and Strategy Development November 2007-March 2012
Yuchengco Group of Companies
Created strategic programs to optimize synergy opportunities in the YGC group through its core companies: RCBC, Malayan Insurance, Bankard, Grepalife Insurance, House of Investments; and over 30 other YGC companies. Intergration activities from strategy development to project management included the following:
a. Marketing and Business Development
• Led the development of YGC Business Centers from the creation of business plans, marketing campaigns, product development, operational requirements, promotions and synergizing YGC member companies in one roof.
b. Customer Analytics
• Participated in the establishment of the Business Intelligence Competency Center
• Defined data requirements for the analysis of customer data in the development and implementation of cross-sell activities
• Developed campaigns (upselling, cross-selling, retention etc.) based on the analyzed customer data.
c. Direct Marketing
• Improved Direct Marketing Operations by repositioning the products and all its marketing campaigns and sales strategies.
• Created campaign schedule to manage existing database through cross-selling and upselling programs.
• Monitored campaign reports, daily response and conversion rates and implemented immediate campaign improvements.
c. Branding, Communications, Events
• Established Brand Identity through the definition and development of the YGC corporate profile, corporate audio visual presentation, identity manual, corporate signature, and common look for all YGC branches and offices.
• Implemented group-wide events, press releases and different communication campaigns required for all integration activities
Business Development Manager Sept 2005-Nov 2007
Direct Marketing & Alternative Distribution Channels
Insurance Company of North America
Responsible in the development of new partners to open opportunities for direct marketing and other alternative distribution channels.
Created and managed direct marketing campaigns for customers and database of B2B and B2C market through partnerships with banks, credit card companies, electric companies, retail companies and other partners.
Handled the development of strategy, marketing & sales programs, promotional activities and all marketing materials that will be used in the implementation of the campaigns on all alternative channels opened and developed with banks, retail companies, electric companies and other partners.
Deputy Area Sales Manager February 2004 –August 2005
Responsible for the relationship management with the banking partner, Equitable PCI Bank and its prospective and existing clientele.
Handled sales and solicitation of new business; cross-selling and upselling of identified Philam-Equitable and Equitable PCIs products to the banks customer base.
Management Trainee May 2001 –January 2004
Selected among the few to have undergone intensive management training, joining the bank's officer program.
Trained to handle specialized unibank’s products and managed customer relations for loans, deposits, credit cards, and other products and services of the bank.
Was responsible in cross-selling of the banks products and services such as loans, deposit accounts, credit cards, checkfree payment, express cash, internet banking, etc.
Ateneo Graduate School of Business
Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Joint Ateneo de Manila University and Regis University (USA) Program
Bachelor’s Degree -AB Communication Arts
Juliet Go - Former CEO – Sodexo Philippines
Johnson de Leon - Former CFO –Sodexo Philippines I Current CFO- Parex Group
Liwayway Gener –Current Executive Vice President Yuchengco Group of Companies