Dr. Manveer Kour Raina
M.D. Pathology • Email- firstname.lastname@example.org • M: 914-***-****
Currently working as Senior Resident in department of pathology(histopathology) in Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute Of Medical and Health Science.
RESIDENCY CLINICAL INTERNSHIP GRADUATION
SRHU, Government Medical College, Jammu Government Medical Himalayan Institute Of Medical Sciences College, Jammu Jolly Grant, Dehradun
MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
• Aug2016-Aug2019 Resident M.D. Pathology, Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, SRHU, Swami Ram Nagar, Dehradun, India.
THESIS titled ‘To Evaluate Cell Block Technique versus Conventional cytology on Bronchoscopy guided Needle Aspiration / Brush Cytology for Diagnosis of Lung Cancer’. 4 months 2014 : Junior residency in department of gynaecology and obstetrics in Vir Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Garhwal
• Nov.2011–Oct 2012 : Completed one year compulsory Rotatory internship from GMC Jammu.
• Aug .2006-July2011 : Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), graduated medical school in first attempt from Government Medical College, Jammu, India PUBLICATIONS
• September 2019 : Diagnostic rescue of a silent scalp swelling by fine-needle aspiration. Smita Chandra, Manveer Kour Raina et. al
WORKSHOPS AND COURSES
• Sept 2018 : UP cytocon (Poster Presentation)
• Feb 2018 : 19th Indo-US Flow Cytometry Workshop, Dehradun
• Sept 2017 : CME on Primary Immune Deficiency, Dehradun Dr. Manveer Kour Raina
• • •
• Sept2017 : Clinicopathological Conference on Pediatric Gastrohepatopathology (oral presentation) Fortis, Okhla
• 2016 : Attended Dermatopathology Workshop, Dehradun VOLUNTEER WORK AND COMMUNITY SERVICES
• 2006-present :Volunteer blood donation every year on world thalassemia day
• 2016-Present :Volunteer in many blood donation camps
• 2016-Present :Volunteer in many plasma/platelet aphaeresis donor TRAINING, SKILLS AND OTHER ACTIVITIES
• Training: Conducted seminars and trainings for undergraduates in the hospital, coordinated with colleagues in updating clinical acumen, conducted research once a rare disease was encountered and consulted with the experts.
• Proficient in out-patient workup and diagnostic procedures and various practical procedures. POSTGRADUATON:
As a part of the post-graduate training program, I did my residency, in Pathology at Swami Rama Himalayan University, Dehradun, a prestigious 1100 bedded multispecialty hospital, for a period of 36 months. During my tenure as a postgraduate:
• Worked in all aspects of Pathology comprising of Hematology, Cytology, Histopathology & Blood Banking.
• Received training in Immunohistochemistry (IHC) & Flowcytometry Lab during my residency period.
• Took part in official and curricular activities, presented papers, posters in seminars and conferences and have keen interest in research activities.
• I have been involved in UNDERGRADUATE TEACHING during my three years post graduation. COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE
• MSOffice : MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe PageMaker.
• Statistical Software: SPSS
Languages: Hindi, English and Punjabi