General Dental Surgeon
Goal-oriented general dental surgeon with 2 years of experience. Seeking to serve in an organization to apply clinical skills and knowledge, and eager to contribute to community healthcare.
Keen to learn new advancements that lead to increased patient comfort. Phone: +91-869*******
General Dentist Jan 2019– Sep 2019
Dawar Advance Dentals, Chandigarh (India)
• Created individualized treatment plans to restore oral health of patients.
• Routinely performed oral examinations and prophylaxis.
• Clinical assessment and radiograph interpretation to make accurate diagnosis.
Junior General Dentist Feb 2018– Oct 2018
Dr Datta’s Specialists Dental Care (Mohali, India)
• Collaborated with Implant and Orthodontics professionals to plan dental treatments.
• Successfully assisted specialists by performing four-handed dentistry.
Intern July 2016- June 2017
Government Dental College and Hospital, Patiala, India
• Worked at a dental camp held at Community Health Centre
(CHC), Patiala during internship.
• Regularly attended dental society conferences to continuously learn about best practices.
• Instructed patients on dental hygiene practices, such as tooth- brushing and flossing techniques.
• Patient counseling and explaining procedures
Root canal Treatments
Scaling and Root Planing
Crown Preparation and Cementation
Partial and Complete Denture
Oral Radiograph Imaging
Quick and eager learner
Government Dental College, Patiala, India
Secondary Education 2011
St. Kabir Senior Secondary School, Bhucho Khurd, India High School Education 2009
St. Xavier’s High School, Rampura Phul, India
• Attended 59th Punjab State Dental & Students’ Conference
• Attended IDA Future Dental Professionals Program
• Attended 37th National conference Mind-Body-Medicine 2019, Mount Abu, India
• Qualified NEET- MDS 2019 AIR 1238
• Excelled at National Olympiads in high school
• Position holder in athletic meets; Active in co-curricular activities