MS. ANAMAE JOY L. PLACER
Contact No.: +639*********
Skype ID: Anamae.placer1
Email Address: email@example.com
Date of Birth May 29, 1989
Marital Status Single
Desired Position(s): Document Control, Administrative, Secretarial
To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Document Control (Aconex / EDMS)
Document imaging, document archiving, and maintenance of electronic and physical documents
Adobe Acrobat PRO
Expertise in MS Office, SharePoint
Excellent command over written and verbal English
Skilled reviewing and preparing statistics and reports
Strong interpersonal, analytical and teamwork skills
Working knowledge of construction documents, drawings and specifications.
University of Cebu – Banilad Campus 2012
Banilad, Cebu City, Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
University of Cebu – Banilad Campus 2009
Banilad, Cebu City, Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
University of Cebu – Main Campus 2006
Sanciangko St., Cebu City, Philippines
Saint Mary’s Academy 2002
T. Abella St., Cebu City, Philippine
Company: Fluor Corporation - Philippines
Project: LNG Canada
Client: LNG Canada
Contract Value: 14 Billion US$
Position: Senior Document Controller
Period: June 2019 - Present
• Assist the Document Control Lead in setting up the EDMS;
• Coordinate with the Document Control Lead to develop the Project templates and Project Delivery Platform
• Implement and maintain timely and effective document controls process, procedures and systems
• Checking of administrating correctness of documents (Template, Document and page numbering, issue / revision identification, document number and classification, short signatures for originator, checkers and approved by etc)
• Provide document controls requirements to be included in all Managed Contracts
• Review Contractor Document and Drawing templates and approve the same to maintain consistency
Assist the Document Control Lead to:
* Maintain/Update document logs from all Project parties;
* Provide overdue pending document reports to follow-up with Client / Contractors;
* Take custody of, sort, bind, package, organize, administer, transmit, receive design and project documents as requested, consisting of drawings, specifications, contracts, scopes of work, calculations, data sheets, O&M manuals, Material Requisitions, Vendor documents, reports, electronic files etc. internally or to the Client;
* Follow appropriate filing of documents.
• Advise the Document Control Lead of errors found in Contractor documents to minimize project costs or schedules;
• Establish and maintain communications to ensure accurate and timely flow of information
• Responsible for the storage of the active and archived documents to prevent damage and deterioration. Also responsible for identifying, collecting, indexing, filing, maintaining and disposal of quality record
Company: Habtoor Leighton Group
Project: New Orbital Highway & Truck Route (Contract 3)
Contract Value: 1.7 Billion US$
Position: Document Controller
Period: September 2015 – May 2018
Exposure in Engineering Design Team, experience in leading a large Site Document Control team, in addition to the execution of my own document control duties.
Responsible for the effective and efficient document control of all engineering documents, in accordance with the established procedures.
Daily routine activities of Document Control, including distribution of documents, maintaining electronic folders and directories, tracking and retrieval of documents and drawings.
Maintain registers of all receipts and issues or submissions of documents and correspondence.
Expedite the return of documents and approvals or comments within the required time period from internal and external parties to whom they have been issued or distributed.
Ensure the effective running of the day-to-day operations of the document center.
Hands on experience in identifying, sorting of Engineering Documents and drawings (Electrical & Instrumentation drawings, plot plans, details, loop drawings, standards, etc.) Quality Management System, EDMS & ACONEX.
Ability to plan, organize, lead and coordinate the Document Control function within our multidisciplinary Engineering group, in order to meet the needs of the projects, proposals and Company’s quality requirements and timely deadlines.
Register, log, distribute, track, issue, maintain and control office and site project documents and drawings.
Assist with the implementation, management and administration of the electronic document management system.
Perform document control & Quality management activities.
Ensure that Project Team and contractors comply with the document management system process and procedures.
Work closely and liaise with Client, Sub-Contractors’ document control group in all matters relating to document control.
Maintain document logs for correspondence, material approval submittals, shop drawing, Incoming and Outgoing.
Receiving and distributing all documents. Preparation transmittal sheets for all submissions
To ensure compliance with quality assurance requirements at all time.
Company: Mercury MENA - Qatar
Al Gassar Tower, West Bay Area, Doha, Qatar
Period: October 2014 – March 01, 2015
Position: Executive Secretary
• Assisting HR Department for Leave Application, Leave Balances, Leave
Entitlements, Timesheets, Documentations
• Incoming and Outgoing correspondences for Directors.
• Booking Flights, Hotels, Conference Facilities for Directors.
• Responding to Incoming and Outgoing emails and calls.
• Managing daily office operations.
• Organizing and Maintaining files and records.
• Planning and scheduling appointments or meetings.
• Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
Company: Mosanada UGL
Project: ASPIRE LOGISTICS
Period: October 13, 2013 – October 14, 2014
Position: Admin Assistant / Company Nurse
Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
Greet and assist visitors.
Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Assisting and Doing Nursing Care Plan
Company: INARAT Co.
Period: September 2012 – August 2013
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Prepares reports by collecting information.
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
• Secures information by completing database backups.
• Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.