firstname.lastname@example.org 312-***-**** https://www.linkedin.com/in/nidhitrivedi1995/ https://github.com/Nidhitrivedi95 Boston, MA EDUCATION
Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago Chicago, IL Masters in Computer Science August 2017 – May 2019 Government Engineering College, Gandhinagar Gujarat, India Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering July 2013 – May 2017 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Brigham And Women’s Hospital Boston, MA
Job Title: IS Programmer/ Analyst I August 2019 – Present
• Developing Data pipeline and modules using Apache Airflow to migrate all the old scripts to migrate into Prefect and Dask for Distributed System and Parallel Processing working with Linux/Unix for this.
• Working with Restful API’s integration to achieve some functionalities. Developing Modules and Scripts as per requirements.
• Working of EHR,DICOM, Echo, Clinical notes and doing operations on that data and data integration on Health care data. Apcons Pvt. Ltd. Ahmedabad, India
Job Title: Software Engineer- Data Platform May 2016 – May 2017
• Developed the functionalities using Agile Scrum Methodology.
• Created Reusable Modules and Custom Directives in Angular which got used in various places of application.
• Used Java features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
• Integrated with Spring Cloud projects to provide distributed tracing and other features.
• Used Spring Core annotations for Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC for Rest API’s and Spring Boot for microservices.
• Deployed the application on Amazon Web services (AWS) and used it to provide a large computing capacity for scalable solutions.
• Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing. Wrote build scripts using Maven.
• Involved in in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, and packages on Oracle database. Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system
• Used Eclipse IDE for application Development. Used Jenkins Jobs for build automation to compile and generate EAR and WAR files. Digital Agents Interactive Pvt. Ltd. Delhi, India
Job Title: Software Engineering Intern February 2015 – April 2016
• Worked on enhancements using JSP, Struts, database stored procedures and wrote SQL queries.
• Created SOAP Web Services using WSDL, XML and SOAP for transferring data.
• Wrote backend scripts that performed maintenance tasks on the contract data using JDBC. Developed the application using IntelliJ IDE and used WebLogic server to deploy the applications and worked on the JMS queues and configured on WebLogic server.
• Used SVN to manage the versions and Merge the code. Used Log back for writing the logs including errors, warnings, info
• Developed authentication and authorization classes and manage it in the front controller for all the users per their entitlements.
• Created Web service methods and worked on with making changes to the WSDL and SOAP protocols as required by the design for the application. I have performed A/B testing on data. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Programming Language: JAVA, Python, C#, R, Bash Script, Ruby on Rails, C, PHP
• Database: SQL, MYSQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, SQL server, Hive, Oracle
• Java Tech and Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Microservices, Servlet, Struts, Kafka, Spring Security/ Cloud, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Angular, Angular.JS, Node.JS, JBOSS, WebLogic, Web Application Servers, Apache Tomcat, Log4j, Redshift, Django
• Tools: JIRA, Git, SVN, Regression Analysis (Linear, Logistic), Tableau, Data Structure, Decision Tree, CNN, Android, TensorFlow, Jenkins, Junit, TDD, Design Patterns, OAuth, SPA, ORM, AWS(EC2,S3,IAM,CloudWatch,CloudFormation,Lambda), Kubernetes, Docker, Hadoop, HDFS, Machine Learning, GCP, SOA
Chicago Social Hub:-> This is a real time web-based application. In which you can search for the place by using zip-code, street name, review counts and ratings and will get the search result and also get nearest divvy dock station for selected place. It also shows Heatmap. Research Assistant:-> Research and development of completely new web application for policy design structure. Designed project architecture by studying and analyzing the features for website with product owner, started developing from scratch by deciding the required tech stack. Research Built application using Spring MVC, JAVA, REST, Hibernate, JSP, CSS and MongoDB. Developed0 SSO for the application using OAuth 2.0 Developed REST web Services which were used by multiple dependent teams to access the application. Certified by Google for Developing Application with Google Cloud Platform Specialization.