Cary, NC email@example.com 408-***-****
GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
High energy supply chain leader with solid experience and achievements in Lean Manufacturing, Acquisition Integration, Go-To-Market Strategy, Planning and Production Management. Results oriented, team player with a record of partnering to create innovative solutions in complex supply chain environments. Manufacturing Management Leadership Program Management Lean / Kaizen principles Organizational Design Results Oriented S&OP Process Collaborative / Teamwork Oriented Analytical Thinking Statistical Inventory Sizing Executive Level Presentations Organize and Prioritize Tasks ERP Implementation Resource Allocation / Delegation Risk Assessment and Mitigation Customer Focused Mentorship / Teacher Manage Scope v. Cost v. Budget
• Nearly 20 years of Supply Chain experience across multiple disciplines within high-tech industry. Experience with planning, inventory management, operations, procurement, sourcing and vendor management. With hands-on experience leading teams of Supply Chain professionals, I value collaboration and a data driven approach to identify creative solutions for complex supply chain problems.
• Acquisition Integration and Divestiture Workstream Lead responsible for leading a team of 7 through initial discovery to implementation/ spin off newly acquired/ divested companies ranging from $100M to $1B in size. Ability to foster relationships and with stakeholders and apply supply chain principles across multiple industries - SaaS, Security IT, IPTV and Silicon Photonics.
• Connect people, processes and tools to improve End-to-End transactions. Manufacturing Business Lead who partnered with Solution Architects and IT during full lifecycle ERP upgrade to Oracle R12. Coordinated requirement gathering processes, gap analysis, technical reviews and system test plans. Accountable for change management activities for 700+ people across Asia, Europe and Americas - training developed for online learning, class room instructor lead and informal brown bag sessions.
• Manufacturing Manager of a worldwide, matrixed team supporting the fulfillment of Cisco’s Emerging Technology Products (IoT consumer and enterprise products) delivering $250M annually. Accountable for driving cost, addressing quality issue exceeding customer delivery metrics (+98% on time delivery) and meeting corporate revenue targets.
• Lean Manufacturing for five global fulfilment sites who trained members on Re-Order Point sizing, statistical inventory modeling, Kaizen approach and Value Stream Mapping. Achieved operational improvement in reducing waste (through single flow manufacturing concept) while reducing inventory and improving customer satisfaction (reduced lead-times).
• Strengths include ability to influence, synthesize data and simply articulate problems. Process design and gaining stakeholder alignment. Critical thinking and data visualization used to solve and manage complex problems.
• Collaborator and accomplished project manager with strong organizational, interpersonal, influencing, communication, and problem-solving skills. Experience in process mapping, re-engineering, and digitization of processes to drive increase speed and efficiency. Consistently recognized for ability to partner with groups and gain trust.
• Believe in mentorship and continuous personal improvement/ develop through of coaching and course learning. Enjoy giving back to university and its students by attending recruiting events, engaging with faculty on industry topics and providing guest lectures to undergraduates.
MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERISTY Professional Associations & Training Master of Business Administration Scrum Master / Agile Certified MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY Merger and Acquisition Roundtable BS, Interdisciplinary Engineering
Minor: Supply Chain Management
Software: MS Office, Tableau, Oracle, SAP, Kinaxis, APEX SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
Cisco Systems, Inc. San Jose, CA & Cary, NC (2007-present) Acquisition Integration Manager, Supply Chain (June 2016– present)
Responsible for integrating 5 newly acquired companies into Cisco’s Supply Chain. Ranging from $100M- $1B in deal size across various industries –SaaS, Security AI, IPTV and Silicon Photonics.
Lead Discovery process for Supply Chain to gain understanding of acquired companies’ supply chain model, identify integration points and perform integration cost estimates.
Accountable for 7 workstreams to execute multi-year, highly complex projects. Integration tasks included employee mapping /onboarding, customer data migration, BOM migration, vendor alignment, test strategy, quote to cash process.
Captured $2.1M cost savings across multiple functions such as logistics, component vendors and hosted cloud services.
Responsible for managing project budgets up to $4M OPEX and $5M CAPEX. Transformation Business Architect & Portfolio Manager (January. 2012– May 2016)
Promoted to lead Manufacturing and Supply Planning activities associated with full cycle ERP upgrade to Oracle R12. Integration across 8 manufacturing sites globally, supporting $30B of revenue annually and 3,000+ orders per day.
Drove a team of Solution Architects and IT through requirements gathering, solution design and technical documentation. Focus on all areas of supply chain fulfillment from Configure to Order, Build to Stock, Software, Component Buy/Sell, and Solution Selling
Generated $4M annual savings with $4M IT budget to design and implement Cisco’s memory hub procurement process with two 3PLs.
Instrumental in developing order management and scheduling policies; balancing business and customer requirements using tools such as Kinaxis and internally development dashboards.
Drove change management activities to ensure user adoption of 700+ participates: training documents, brown bag sessions, monthly newsletters
Manufacturing Manager (April 2010 – January 2012)
Accountable for Emerging Technologies and Consumer Business Units such as Flip, IP Camera and Video Devices
Owned the revenue commit plan (>$100M annually) and execution to ensure adherence to company performance goals. Worked with Marketing directly on forecast process to ensure business alignment.
Lead a team of global, cross functional individuals in support of KPI’s such as manufacturing lead time, customer On-Time-Delivery and inventory turns. Participated in S&OP meetings to provide executive updates and alignment on measures. Lean Manufacturing and Processes Manager (February. 2007 – Aril 2010)
Global Process Owner for Lean Manufacturing processes across major 4 EMS partners. Migrated Cisco’s manufacturing to a pull-based, Re- Order Point/ Kanban system impacting 100k+ part numbers and statistically optimizing safety stock.
Evaluated and piloted SAP SmartOps’ multi-echelon inventory optimization to improve end-to-end inventory positioning
Drove Just-in-Time inventory process across multiple EMS partners that resulted in $20M inventory savings. Jabil Circuit, Auburn Hills, MI
Buyer for GE Medical BU (April 2004 – Dec. 2006)
Designed supply chain for electronic components of new and existing GE Healthcare products to ensure lowest total cost of ownership. Award $3M in new sourcing decisions and enter purchasing properties into SAP for MRP execution.
Conducted and participate in supplier Quarterly Business Reviews to continuously improve the strategic supply base. Measured and analyzed supplier performance of quote competitiveness, quality defects, and On Time Delivery.
Negotiated and re-sourced electronic components which resulted in direct savings of $150k. Cisco Systems, San Jose, CA
Master Scheduler (Jan 2000 – April 2004)
Responsible for Demand Planning and Order Management activities for $400M+ annual forecast.
Hosted daily production meetings, focusing on daily throughput and material constraints, across 3 global manufacturing sites. EXPERIENCE & KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS