P R O J E C T C O O R D I N A T O R
A B O U T M E
A dynamic & result oriented
professional with 4+ Years of
experience in Planning and
Coordination. Expertise in
Contract Planning, Monitoring
and Controlling, EOT claims,
With a strong qualification
background in Civil Engineering (BSc)
and Postgraduate in Project
Management, I have worked with
leading Construction Companies,
Project Management Consultants &
Clients in Pakistan on Projects
amounting to 23 Billion PKR.
S K I L L S
E D U C A T I O N
MS Project Management
B.Sc. Civil Engineering
University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore
E X P E R I E N C E
Infrastructure Development Authority IDAP
Assistant Engineer Planning and Coordination
Project Name: Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute PKLI, Lahore Budget: 23 Billion PKR
Project Name: District and Tehsil Headquarter Hospitals, Punjab Budget: 9.7 Billion PKR
Project Name: Mother and Child Care Hospital, Murree Budget: 2.29 Billion PKR
• Coordinate with project coordination team members and subcontractors with regards to the workability and constructability of the deliverables.
• Develop relations with planning engineers on timely submission of Project documents and coordinate with the document controller on deliverables transactions for smooth flow of documents.
• Preparation of Project Charter and Relevant documents for the Projects.
• Assist in the preparation of the Project Management Plan.
• Making Presentations, Risk Reports and Dashboards for Chief Minister Pakistan of Ongoing Projects.
• Preparing official letters for internal and external purposes. L F
8 / 10
9 / 10
MS Word, Excel
T R A I N I N G
• Project Management Professional
(PMP) “Preparatory course training”
PMBOK 6th Edition - 35Hrs.
• Primavera Course for Engineers and
• Advanced Excel Training
• Fluid Early Warning System (FEWS) 2
A C H I E V E M E N T S
• Attend a 1-day training on Project
Management & Primavera at Techno
Legal Consultants, Lahore as a
• Nominated as Lead Planner & Co-
Ordinator in International Airport
Project Faisalabad, and Virtually
supporting on multiple projects.
• Developed Master Schedule for
Mega State of the Art Project (Pakistan
Kidney and liver Institute, Lahore.
• Successful completion of
International Airport Project as Co-
H O B B I E S
Design and Engineering Services Pvt ltd
Planning & Coordination Engineer
Jan 2016-May 2017
Project Name: Expansion and Renovation of Faisalabad International Airport Budget: 1.3 Billion PKR
• Chair and facilitate meetings and prepare appropriate minutes of meetings and distribute to all project team members.
• Participate in technical design clarification and project meetings.
• Assist in creating a project management plan for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Assist the procurement team with all necessary technical inputs to facilitate the award of procurement and subcontract packages.
• Preparing/Assisting schedules.
• Preparing Daily Progress Reports evaluating the efficiency and progress of our work.
• Preparation of one-month look-ahead plans
• Preparing manpower deployment plan from beginning to completion of the project.
• Communicate requirements and progress to relevant departments and employees to intimate them about the Project.
Allied Engineering Consultants (PVT). LTD
Junior Coordination Engineer
Oct 2015 – Dec 2015
• Assisting in preparing and updating Project agendas and minutes of meeting with Senior Project Manager
• Validate updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress from site.
• Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from Project Manager.