Navindra Sonu Ratnam
***\B, Riddhi Park,
Chole Village, Thakurli. India
To join an organization that will recognize and utilize my skills fully and offer me a position requiring innovative and creative ideas, continuous growth and learning as a way to life. Work Experience
Seven plus years of experience as a skilled Asst. Outlet Manager/ Butler with expertise in hotel management, guest services operations and food & beverage operations. Recognized as an efficient manager and team player who generates significant growth in hotel revenue and effectively motivates personnel to provide superior customer service. Assistant Outlet Manager Jul 2019 to Sep 2019.
Al Areen Palace and Spa, Bahrain
Assistant Restaurant Manager Jun 2018 to Mar 2019. PappaRoti, Viviana Mall, Thane
Villa Host (Butler) Jan 2015 to Jan 2017, 2 Years Constance Ephelia Resort, Seychelles
• Villa host & villa operations, managing premium & VIPguests
• Learn & understand the personal needs and exclusivity of guests before arrival, to be ready with and attain to those upon guest’s arrival
• Planning guest’s experience and tours during their stay.
• Guest management with an aim to create emotional touch and personalized moment for the guest.
• Consistent delivery of at-par service standards in line with hotel values
• Target achievement in an efficient manner by recommending add-on’s and exclusive package
• Villa Operations and co-ordination with departments to maintain smooth Butler service desk
• Earned recognition from senior management for consistent Excellency inperformance Villa Host (Butler) Feb 2011 to June 2013, 2 Years and 4 Months Constance Ephelia Resort, Seychelles
Restaurant Team Leader July, 2009 to October 2010, 1 Year and 3 Months The Westin, Pune, India
• Worked as a part of pre-opening team member.
• Supervise effectiveness of workflow and sequence of service during service periods, providing constant hands-on support.
• Supervise closely and monitor the cashiering function of theoutlet.
• Managing the restaurant in the absence of Manager / Assistant Manager. Butler Service Associate July, 2007 to July 2008, 1 Year TAJ Krishna, Hyderabad, India
• Responsible for assigned VIP guest or for a particularsection
• Anticipating guest preferences and needs throughout their stay.
• Ensuring all guest preferences and requests are noted and communicated to the team and also captured in the system
• Guest management so as to create a personalized moment & exclusive feeling for the guest.
• Anticipate in guest needs throughout the day and offer food &beverage service as required.
• Attending all departure services required transportation schedule, flight confirmation, and next destination assistance.
Industrial Exposure Training Experience
Trainee I Oct 2005 to March 2006, 6 Months
J.W.Mariott, Mumbai, India
• Part of kitchen team for an outdoor catering at Dhirubhai Ambani International School
• Opening ceremony of Marriott Calendar and New Bed. Education
BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration May 2007 Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU),
Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (IHMCT), Trivandrum, India HSSC March 2004
Date of birth : 29.05.1985
Religion : Hindu
Passport no : H1057110
Nationality : Indian
Permanent Address: 604/B, Riddhi Park, Cholegaon, Thakurli (East) Thane (Dist), Mumbai, 421201,
Languages known : English, Hindi, Tamil, Marathi & Malayalam Affirmation
I hereby declare that the details furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief and I can assure you that I will be dedicative enough in my works and I will contribute to the development of your organization, if an opportunity is given to me for serving in. References
Available on request
Navindra Sonu Ratnam