Johanna B. Martinez
HIGHLIGHT OF SKILL(S)
• Over 10 years’ experience in Business and Health related Administrative Support
• Computer Skills: Applications: MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of Medical Manager Software Medi-Soft, Eagle System and Dictaphone
• CUNY UAPC Software, Hobson, CUNY First, ADC and AS400 System
• NYS Driver’s License Class “D”- Clean Abstract
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
LaGuardia Community College, Long Island City NY; 66 earned in Business Administration
St. Nicks Alliance, Brooklyn NY; Job Readiness Certification of Training
Certificate of Completion in Microsoft Word
Caring Professionals Agency, Bronx NY June 2018-July 2019
All Home Care Agency Inc., New York NY 2018
Home Health Aide Professional
• Monitored patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
• Supported patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
• Assisted patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
• Helped patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
• Recorded patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
Universal Survey, Long Island NY February 2014-July 2015
• Conducted surveys and collected data, using methods such as questionnaires, literature reviews and filed reviews.
• Contracted private individuals by telephone to solicit sales for goods and services, to quest donations for charitable causes.
• Entered customer data into computerized system (database).
LaGuardia Community College, Long Island City NY December 2012-September 2014
Admissions Counselor/Admissions Department
• Answered general admissions questions in English and Spanish via telephone as well as in person.
• Verified student application and testing status via UAPC system.
• Assisted students in completing the CUNY admissions application.
• Collected outstanding documentations from admitted students.
Clerical Assistant March 2008-November 2012
• Operated office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
• Answered telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
• Maintained and updated filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, manually or using a computer.