Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 904*******
An enterprising, enthusiastic and engineer, who is determined to work in an organization which will enable me to build up a challenging career, provides learning opportunities and enhances my skills.
A firm believer in teamwork with analytical skills to contribute to organization Goals and Targets.
Year Examinations Board/ University
2015 B. Tech (Mechanical Engg.) P.T.U
2011 Diploma (Automobile Engg.) P.S.B.T.E
2008 Board Exam C.B.S.E
Worked in SALUJA FORD, MOHALI (PUNJAB) w.e.f July 2011 to 18 Aug 2012 as a technician.
Worked in JREW ENGINEERING LTD. MOHALI (PUNJAB) w.e.f. 01 aug 2015 to 26 jan 2017. For training 9 months gone through in all department (Tool Room, Production Assembly, Q.C.,PPC, Raw material, Designing department) & worked in production department as a SHIFT INCHARGE. The company is known for components & sub-assemblies made of light, medium & heavy fabrication & high precision machining. The company is the only manufacturer of special steel sections and mast & carriage assemblies in India.
- Preparing and implementing action plans effectively to maximize overall equipment efficiency of production machines.
- Distribution of work load to operators in order to achieve daily production target.
- Planning day to day production to achieve maximum production.
- Supervising hourly production.
- Arranging, repairing and maintaining tools.
- Utilization of manpower accurately.
- Troubleshooting and solving technical problems.
- Organizing daily work at shop floor.
- Handling skilled manpower and administration of shop floor.
- Analysis of daily tool consumption and generation of production reports.
- Ensured proper housekeeping and coordinating with workers.
- Simultaneously working towards productivity and quality improvement activities.
- Record preparation of tool history coordinating with purchase, planning, stores, tool room.
- Removing useless work.
- Preserving discipline according to safety rules.
- Development of operator through multi skill.
- Conducting continuous improvement projects.
- Encouraging activities for new product development.
- Examine the needs for training and provide on the job training to departmental personnel.
- Preparing management information reports to ensure progress in the department.
- Checking machines daily.
Worked in SR MICRO MOULD, MOHALI (PUNJAB) From Jan 8,2019 to 31, august 2019 worked as a supervisor in tool rooom
Working in AHLUWALIA ASSOCIATES AND ENGINEERING PRODUCTS, MOHALI (PUNJAB) punjab from 2 august 2019 in quality department
MS Office: MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint,
English And Punjabi Typing
Date of Birth : 24 June 1992
Father’s Name : Gurmeet Chand
Language Proficiency : English, Hindi & Punjabi
Address : #457 village kajheri sector 52- B Chandigarh
I do hereby confirm that the information furnished above is true to be the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: Chandigarh ( Narinder Dhiman)