FREDERICK W ROSE
Peyton Mac Arthur Thomas J Lundeen P.E
Port of Palm Beach Commissioner (Retired) firstname.lastname@example.org
David Mock P.E. J,Casey Long P.E.
President, Dave Mock Port Consultants, LLC Senior Project Manager
Robert Harper P.E. Philippe Hewes P.E.
OASIS/MAR Inc LM Heavy Civil Vice President
Summary of Qualifications
I have 8 years of REMOTE 3D SOLIDWORKS modeling experience in addition to 35 years of design experience in the fields of mechanical, civil, marine, and thermodynamics of heat pipes with ACAD.
* 2017 to 2018 as a 3D SOLIDWORKS designer of fuel distribution lines at a South Florida Water Management District flood control station in the Florida Everglades for LM Heavy Civil in Quincy, MA
* 2016 to 2017 as a Civil Construction Inspector at the Port of Palm Beach for PSA Constructors in Orlando, FL
* 2011 to 2016 as a contract consultant for several companies in Florida. My work encompassed the use of ACAD as described above in Melbourne, FL
* 2005 to 2011 in West Palm Beach, Fl as Director of Maintenance & Railroad and Trainmaster at the Port of Palm Beach in Riveria Beach, FL
* 1985 to 2005 in New Jersey and Florida as the Chief Designer in the design and manufacturing of food-service conveyors for Traycon Inc in New Jersey and Florida.
* Patentee #7,489,777 Heat Pipe with Multiple Integral Wick Structures.
Associate Degree in Science and Applied Technology at Wayne College in New Jersey.