Visa Type Visit Visa
Aspire to be associated with a progressive Organization that utilizes my work experience, knowledge and skills in accordance with latest trends and improving the Organizational goals. Having experiences of four years in Sri Lanka. I’m an enthusiastic team player, self learner who enjoys being part of a successful and productive team. I’m able to work well on my own initiative and can demonstrate high levels of motivation required to meet the tightest deadlines even under significant pressure.
• Team management
• Customer service
• Attention to detail
• Operational management
• Inventory management
• Cash management
• Interior designing
2018 till present
• Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees,following up on work results.
• Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff.
• Maintains staff job results by coaching, counseling, disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities, determining additional needed sales promotion, authorizing clearance sales. Showroom Supervisor
Multy furniture and communication
2016 till 2018
• Ensuring day-to-day operation of the showroom is efcient and effective, with the main aim of bringing in the maximum profit possible.
• Providing excellent levels of customer service and surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity.
• Ensure achievement and maximization of department sales through regular monitoring of sales and making sure all customer's orders and alterations are completed efciently and on time.
• Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining inventories.
• Driving the sales performance of the assigned department through effective resource management.
• Maintains and enhance brand standards of merchandise presentation and housekeeping standards.
• Preparing efcient staff schedule as per business requirements on weekly basis and lead my team to provide an outstanding shopping experience for customers through high standards of visual merchandising, customer service and people management.
• Maintains records and check prices for all stock as part of the cycle count discipline.
• Resolving customer complaints promptly and successfully by investigating problems, developing solutions and making appropriate recommendations to the store management.
Executive - Pre Sales consultant
2014 till 2016
• Following Seven Steps selling techniques to enable set targets.
• Maximize every selling opportunity to achieve store and individual sales targets.
• Operating till and managing all the cash related activities including daily cash reports.
• Identify customer needs and answer all product-related questions and also replies to queries related to price, location, features, benefits and use of products.
• Following Company procedures and processes to maintain the security of stock, customer records and cash handling.
GCE Advance Level 2015
CCNA Routing and Switching 2014
Cisco Networking Academy Kandy, Sri Lanka
GCE Ordinary Level 2012
Gampola International School
Fluent in English, Tamil, Sinhalese.
• Date of birth 19 Oct 1994
• Nationality Sri Lankan
• Gender Male
• School Gampola International School
Available upon request.