Isaac Awni Hasan Farwana
I am a GIS Technician and Cartographer for more than 6 years' experience. My focus on To Visualize, analyze, and interpret data to understand relationships, patterns, and trends of Projects and resource management
1. Contact Information:
Address : Gaza, Gaza Strip, Palestine
Cell Phone : +972-**-*******
a. Bachelor of Arts in Geography / Geographic GIS, Islamic University Of Gaza, Palestine, August 2013 (General grade is very good)
b. High School Certificate (Tawjihi), Shojae'ya' School, Gaza, Palestine July 2009 (General grade is very good)
I’m working at Red Cross & GEDCO (Job Title GIS Data Analysis and Visualization from the date of 14.07.2019 - 30.12.2019
Worked at Ministry of Agriculture (Job Title GIS Technician from the date of 13.07.2019 - 1.01.2019 )
2. Personal Information:
Date of Birth : October 25th - 1991
Nationality : Palestinian
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Married
Religion : Muslim
ID # 803372937
Worked at UNRWA Gaza Field Office Job Title GIS Technician from the date of 01.01.2014 - 30.01.2018
Worked within emergency team in war 2014 (central operations room for UNRWA) for more than 50 days in the field of GIS and mapping and technical support from UNRWA
Worked at municipality of Jabalia Job Title GIS Technician from the date of 01.06.2013
5. Training Courses:
• Training Course in ISDL
• Training Course in ARC GIS 9.3
• Training Course in Spatial Analysis by GIS
• Training Course in English Language – fourth level
• Training Course in English Language – fifth level
• Training Course in Arc GIS Server 9.3.1
• Training Course in Managerial skills
• Training Course in Design master
• Training Course in Spatial Analysis online course
• Training Course in location Advantage online course
• Training Course in Earth Imagery At Work online course
• Training Course in online ICT Freelancing course 6. Computer Skills
Arc GIS (Arc portal. Arc Server. Arc Map) / GeoMedia /Map info /Q map as GIS Programs.
Design programs: Adobe(Photoshop- Illustrator- InDesign-Dreamweaver ( - AutoCAD - Corel Draw - Oracle - Sql server
Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Microsoft Project.
MS Project as Planning and scheduling programs
Excellent in using Internet
7. Communication and Other Skills.
• Very Good Typing Skills (English and Arabic).
• Very Good Communication Skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Fast learning ability..
• Arabic: Native language
• English: Very Good (Writing, Reading, and Listening) 9. Special Interests:
• Graphic Designs • Sports
• Readings. • Design Maps
10. Graduation project:
Disaster management using GIS in Gaza Strip
11. Seminars, Conferences, Experiences & Training: 1. Participate in a research paper entitled “Disaster Management Using GIS”, an empirical study on Gaza in the Islamic University on 31/11/2012, under sponsorship of ESRI Company.
2. Participate in the Operation Room at UNRWA – GFO during the July/August 2014 conflict for 52 days. My turn was in Mapping (GIS).
• Team work skills.
• Marketing Skills