University of California-Berkeley
Sociology and Marketing
Social Media Director/
Berkeley, Ca 94703
-Outstanding Social media management and promotional skills.
-Been heavily involved in all social media platforms for 10+ years.
-Successfully have and able to manage numerous
accounts with over millions of followers and engagement.
-Extremely hard worker under any circumstances, great at multitasking, not afraid to lead.
-Very observant to seeing what catches the audience's attention and engagement, creating a consistent support system that will exceed company standards.
-A very persuasive person and impeccable at creating aesthetically pleasing platforms.
- Great at microsoft excel, photography, photoshop.
- Determined to always be on time.
Social Media director for Nike, Under Armour, and
University of California- Berkeley
-Worked with a team to help market and promote
aesthetically pleasing platforms for high-end profitable sales.
- Helped develop successful magazine templates and projects for these brands.
-Modeled for these high-ended brands
Instagram and Twitter(internship)
Student-Athlete(football)- Fortunate to have earned a 4-year Academic/Athletic Scholarship through the process of passion, patience, consistency, and hard work.
- Balanced 30+ hours/week with practice, competition, meetings, studying, working, and traveling.
- Accepted a leadership role in helping to hold my teammates and coaches accountable for team goals and standards that would allow us to succeed "together" as a team. This required me to enforce on-the-spot decisions and communication skills amongst the team that had a big impact in particular moments.
-Taught stagraties on how to organically grow a strong engagement for numerous social media accounts
-Developed a strong relationship while mentoring middle schoolers with learning business techniques to us in everyday life.
-Taught beginner/intermediate Microsoft word classes to students
ASC Peer Advisor-Acquired a position to lead and support incoming Student-Athletes on their journey to achieving academic and future career goals. This position allowed me to lead many over the phone/ Skype sessions weekly, creating a consistent, safe, and productive environment for my peers.
/ Sociology and Media Studies
University of California-Berkeley /BA BS
-Graduated from the #1 public university in the World.
-Accepted into UC Berkeley, Stanford, Harvard, and Princeton on a Full-Ride Academic/Athletic scholarship.
-Dean's list for exceeding Academic Standards
-Athletic Study Center Scholar-Athlete of the Week