Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob No.: +91-887*******
A professional with strong analytical and communication skills having an understanding towards the value of time and quality of work. To be a successful player with hard work, integrity and to gain as much as practical knowledge by working in an establishment to add value to the organization.
• Professionally qualified with over 3 years of experience in setting up and managing facets in ERP and in PLM domain.
• Experienced in areas of Sales & distribution, Warehouse Management Ability to Manage and deliver results on multiple tasks by effectively managing time and priority constraint.
• Developed Flexible and reusable automations in SAP user Access Request using UI Path. Automated complex business-like SAP User Access, Ticket Monitoring in ServiceNow
• Experienced on Application, testing and configuration for web-based applications in product life cycle management (PLM Domain) -Enovia 3D (V6) MatrixOne, hands on experience in product testing.
• Proficiency at grasping new technical concepts quickly and utilizing the same in a productive manner. Troubleshoot and resolve Incidents within the specified Service Level Agreements/Operational Level Agreements
• Programming Language—SQL, MQL
• Tools & Technology – Infor LN, ION Desk, IBM Cognos, Mingle, P21 ERP, Combined Query DSM, RTA - ENOVIA 3D(V6), GSH, SQL Developer, SFTP, RPA UIPath
• Tools—Service Now (SNOW), HPSM, ITIL,
Job Profile: Application Analyst
• Prophet-21: One of the wholesale distribution ERP software which utilizes a Windows-based platform and SQL Server database. Also, it comprises of different modules like Order to Cash
(O2C), Procure to Pay (P2P) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Understanding and resolving customer issues by doing remote session and digging the issue in depth
• Troubleshooting procurement, order to cash, P2P, Inventory issues in the Prophet 21 ERP Application
• Suggesting necessary data clearance/data manipulate using SQL Server profiler. Providing script on order data related issues
• Providing troubleshooting and technical support on customer’s ERP related issues through testing and research while identifying procedures that led to problem/error in software by applying ERP standard
• Participating in the periodic meetings for transitioning of processes and implementation of new systems.
• Implementation of new functionalities and providing fixes for critical and high priority enhancement requests on time
• Extensively involved in testing the application manually. Use Dyna-change business rules which are Epicor's package to customize the baseline application.
• Perform live troubleshoot during stage and go live installations of the product.
• Will provide scripts by using SQL query to fix some issues as a workaround until the bug fix.
• Perform duplication of the issue in customer’s database and rectify the same by troubleshooting or getting a fix and applying latest build version to customer database.
• Customized menu, Label, Toolbar, columns using custom control.
• Deployment of Application on test and Production servers. DXC Technology
Job Profile: Graduate Development
• Worked for client Procter & Gamble (P&G) in PLM Application. It is a solution for 3D Collaborative creation to address the product development process.
• Responsible to handle escalations and to co-ordinate with team during bug fix and change deployment.
• Modifying the user information in database using MQL from backend. Fixing defect issues during change/ release of the application.
• Research and troubleshoot technical issues and fixing those bugs. Handling Problem Management
• Incident Management for handling Critical and Major Issues for Enovia application and providing fast resolution. Expert in Change management. Hewlett Packard Enterprise (2016)
Job Profile: Associate Engineer
• Worked for Client MenaBev (Saudi Industrial Beverage Company (SIBCO))
• Responsible to troubleshoot and to customize various issues related to different modules like Purchase, warehouse, sales etc in the project, by analyzing the existing business process and providing solutions to user, using INFOR LN Application which provides complete planning system that covers full business processes from planning to purchase and sale.
• Proficient in stock inventory and Establish continuous process improvement cycles where the process performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures and supporting technology is reviewed and enhanced where applicable
• Trained to create and analyze Cognos reports, which allows to manage custom made reports as per the client requirements.
• Document the process in the form of knowledge base article and help to improvise the process.
• Involved in Providing SAP User access by using Robotic process automation (RPA)
• It consists of three requests Create user, Password Reset, Lock/Unlock. Bot will open the client’s incidence website export the incidences, based on the request mentioned in the description field bot performs the action.
• Reduce manual efforts of monitoring and assigning tickets to designated person EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
Adhiyamaan college of Engineering, Hosur, Tamil Nadu (2012-2016) Electronics and communication Engineering—8.8CGPA
Vailankanni Matric HR sec School, Tamil Nadu. (2012) State Board—91.27%
TVKV High school, Tamil Nadu (2010)
D.O.B : 28/02/1995
Nationality : Indian
Gender : Female
Current Address : Padmalaya PG, Opposite to Velankani Tech park, Electronic city-I, Bangalore.
I hereby declare that the information and facts furnished above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.