Mobile: +91-987******* ~ E-Mail: email@example.com
I’m searching for a challenging pursuit in a reputed organization where I can utilize my skills and strengths to achieve the organization’s goal and objectives and get an opportunity to expand them. If given an opportunity I would be committed to the establishment with my utmost sincerity, honesty and dedication.
I’m a passionate innovator and agent of change with strong problem solving, people leadership and networking skills. WORK EXPERIENCE
• MARKETING SERVICES INTERNATIONAL: (which is a global organisation related to Oil & Gas Industry)
Executive Assistant to Managing Director cum Administrator o New Delhi, India; July 2014 – Present
• Responsible for giving Weekly & Monthly MIS Reports * & Cash Flow Statement.
* (MIS document is a backbone of any organization. Format of Report in every company is different, but philosophy is same; giving information to management in a systematic manner)
• Responsible for Calendar Management. Organize and maintain dairies and making appointments. Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentation.
• Responsible for reporting performance of Sales and Marketing teams by assisting them through input/insights.
• Responsible for meeting, conference arrangements for Sales team.
• Responsible for arranging, scheduling meetings, prepare agendas and relevant documents.
• Responsible for preparing presentation for weekly and monthly business review meetings.
• Accountable for overall team’s performance and deliverables. Contribute to overall development of the organization.
• Responsible for coordination, supervising and implementation of travel arrangements such as flight booking and hotel booking for employees, management and visitors.
• Maintaining highest level of confidentiality.
• My objective is to give best comfortability to my Managing Director in all the functions to assist him for increasing his overall efficiency & final output of the organization.
General/ Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Take minutes during meetings. Oversee the performance of other clerical staff.
• Carrying out multi-tasking activities simultaneously.
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
• Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems.
• Screen the enquiries and requests and handling them if appropriate.
• Day to day office operations, exercising the utmost discretion at all time.
• Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
• Manage executive filing and data management systems ensuring timely and accurate document control.
• Respond and greet visitors in a welcoming and efficient manner.
• Ensures that company’s documents, sensitive reports and contracts are securely filed and archived.
• Prepare correspondence on the MD’s behalf.
• Build the appropriate systems, tools and processes to ensure an optimal and efficient filing of documents for the company.
• Ensuring the general administrations related to the activities of the MD, including sorting incoming emails and courier, responding to phones enquiries, organizing travels flight and hotel bookings, expenses and bills management.
• Manage and follow-up with specific projects according to the requirements of the MD.
• Organizes specific events requested by the MD, plan the appropriate actions and follows-up execution.
• 5-year completion award.
• Increased efficiency of company by 150% by introducing monthly MIS Report and monthly Cash Flow Statement
• Sales Monitoring Information is another method introduced in the company for increasing individual Sales targets
• Brought in new methods to reduce cost to the company
• Have travelled extensively overseas such UK, Germany, Italy, Malaysia, Singapore & UAE for attending exhibitions and meetings.
MBA in International
2018 First Class
BBA in Human
12th Grade Bosco Public School 2011 Second Class
Note: Pursuing Master Certification Course in Digital Marketing IT SKILLS
• Sales Tools : Microsoft Dynamics
• Operating systems : Windows, Macintosh
• Documenting Tools : MS Office 03, 07, 10, 13, 17, SharePoint COMPETENCIES AND CAPABILITIES
• Possess leadership potential, good organizing capabilities and strong perseverance.
• Self-motivated and proactive initiative in achieving goals within the required time frame.
• Capability to work under stressful conditions.
• Adept at programming fundamentals and computer skills.
• Good communication, presentation and people management skills.
• Positive outlook to problem solving with a willingness to accept and accomplish challenging assignments.
• Creative and Innovative in approach towards work, aiming to deliver an efficient solution.
• Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Good listening skills and a Team Player. Versatile in adapting to different environments.
• Playing Badminton
• Listening to music
• Travelling around the world, meeting new people
• Reading fiction/non-fiction books.
• Playing Badminton.
• Spending an hour every day doing Yoga to gather my thoughts and stay healthy PERSONAL DOSSIER
Date of Birth : 25 July 1993
Current city of residence : New Delhi, India
Passport No : S6873433
Date of Issue : 21/08/2018
Date of Expiry : 20/08/2028
Language Skills : Proficient in English and Hindi
Marital Status : Single