Ravin Blando Bernardino
Aroos Damascus Building,
Deira, Dubai, UAE
Mobile Number: +971-**-***-****
Highly focused and motivated Electrical Engineer with 12 years’ total experience in Engineering, Procurement & Constructions (EPC). Able to work both independently and collaboratively in a variety of settings, conditions, and environments. Driven to both succeed and contribute, able to work with, motivate, and mentor diverse teams, while leading by example as an individual contributor and junior management. Proven technical skills utilized in driving profitable and cost-effective collaboration between Engineering, Procurement and other critical business functions.
Electrical Engineering Design, Technical & Commercial Procurement, Estimation, Quantity Survey, Project Management, AutoCAD Programming, Microsoft Office Literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Visual Basic Programming, Building Wiring Installation. PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS:
1. Registered Electrical Engineer (REE), Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), Philippines, Licensure Examination – September 2005 2. Registered Master Electrician (RME), Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), Philippines, Licensure Examination – September 2005 WORK EXPERIENCE:
v NESMA & PARTNERS CONTRACTING COMPANY LTD (Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia) Electrical Procurement Engineer (February 2015 – December 2018) Main Responsibility: To ensures that the items and services provided to our clients are purchased from approved suppliers and are delivered according to agreed standard, specifications, terms and conditions and to seek maximum value for the company through time and cost agreements while working with technology advanced products. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Identify materials required for projects from the BOQ, drawings and specifications. 2. Review & assess technical Specifications, BOQ and drawings to determine suitable materials from approved vendors.
3. Coordinates & consolidates requests for permanent materials among multiple projects to negotiate the most advantageous terms for the company. 4. Coordination with engineering & vendors when design details are involved. 5. Preparation of procurement schedule and material files. 6. Discuss procurement schedule to project manager to complete the schedule with dates of material required on site.
7. Send out RFQ as per procurement schedule.
8. Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to prepare techno-commercial comparison sheet to evaluate the quotation. 9. Meet with suppliers to discuss the requirements of the offered quotation and negotiate prices, payment terms and delivery conditions. 10. Prepare material technical submittals as per project specifications & requirement. 11. Prepare the purchase orders & subcontract agreement as per approved submittal and material service request sent by site.
12. Complete the PO’s attachment, comparison sheet and material file for procurement manager’s review.
13. Conduct regular visits to sites for procurement coordination. 14. Analyze reports and initiate remedial action if problems arise. 15. Monitor contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations. 16. Extend support to Estimation Department in gathering material prices for project bidding purposes.
17. Maintain high quality records for all purchase orders, items, purchased costs, delivery, product performance and inventories.
18. Maintain price control for all purchased items and identify/maintain new price control.
v RED SEA HOUSING GHANA (Tema Freezone, Ghana, West Africa) Electrical Engineer (April 2012 to May 2014)
Main Responsibility: Prepares Electrical Design Drawings, Material Specifications, Material Quantities and other responsibilities as maybe required by the company. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Planning, Evaluation and Preparation of Electrical Designs for Manufacturing of Containerized Buildings and Installation of Modular Buildings used on Man Camps of personnel for Mining, Oil & Gas & other Industry as per required by client. 2. Computation of Electrical Loads and sizing of equipment such as Generators, Transformers, Distribution Boards & Cable Sizing.
3. Review of Client Tendering Documents to make sure that Scope of Works, Specifications and Requirements as per Code was considered on all Electrical Designs and Final Quotation.
4. Coordination with Site Supervisors for field queries and concerns to ensure smooth completion of Projects.
5. Quantity Survey for Electrical Materials to be used for the whole duration of the projects, to ensure correct quantities and specification of materials to be purchased. 6. Preparation of Shipping Report for all Electrical Materials to be shipped to the site, to ensure correct quantities and specification of materials. v SUNPOWER CORPORATION (Laguna Industrial Park, Laguna, Philippines) Electrical Design Engineer (February 2008 up to March 2012) Main Responsibility: Prepares Electrical Design Drawings, Material Specifications and other responsibilities as maybe required by the company. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Planning, Evaluation and Preparation of Electrical Designs for Photovoltaic Module Installation for United States and Europe Projects. 2. Preparation of Material Lists for Electrical Scope of Works of Photovoltaic Module Installation.
3. Technical Evaluation and Inspection for materials, works and services necessary for the completion of the project.
4. Responds to requestors-for-information (RFI) from field during construction 5. Oversees network projects from original concept through final implementation 6. Interfaces with all areas affected by network services 7. Evaluates needs and makes recommendations concerning acquisition of network hardware and software as well as revisions and updates to existing systems. 8. Participates in the process of hardware and software vendor identification, evaluations and selection.
v FUJITSU COMPUTER PRODUCTS CORPORATION OF THE PHILIPPINES INC.
(Carmelray Park 1, Canlubang, Laguna, Philippines) Facilities Engineer 1 (May 2006 to February 2008)
Main Responsibility: Person in Charge in the Design/ Implementation/ Construction of Proposed Electrical Projects and perform other duties as maybe required by the company Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Planning, Evaluation and Preparation of Electrical Designs for projects assigned through Job Order requests and other technical feasibility studies. 2. Preparation of Material specifications and Cost Estimation needed for projects. 3. Prepares preliminary drawings/ designs and assure its feasibility through design confirmation to requestor, Facilities Operation and other concerned sections. 4. Preparation of estimate sheet/bid specifications as summary for all materials and services or scope of works that the contractor would include in their bid or quotation. 5. Assures that all drawings and as-built plans are properly managed and updated. 6. Coordinate with Installation/Implementation Group and outside contractors to assure that all works are done in accordance with the design specifications, existing standards and other related requirements.
7. Technical Evaluation and Inspection for materials, works and services necessary for the completion of the project.
8. Prepares Bid Analysis for contractor’s project quotations. 9. Acts as project in-charge for external projects assigned to him by his superior and ensure timely completion of the project.
10. Prepare necessary documents for proper turn-over of accomplished assigned projects to facilities operation and other concerned sections. EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
2000 – 2005 College
Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology
Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
B.S.E.E. (Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering) CHARACTER REFERENCE
2. Mr. Kemal Yildirim
Project Procurement Manager
Mobile Number: +966*********
1. Mr. Thomas Raj
Electrical Procurement Manager
Mobile Number: +966*********