BTech(CS), pursuing MTech Data Science
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : +91-949*******
Looking for a challenging role in a reputable organization to utilize my technical, database, and management skills for the growth of the organization as well as to enhance my knowledge about new and emerging trends in the IT sector. Key areas I had worked on are Machine Learning, NLP, Deep Learning, Ensembles TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• Machine Learning: Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, SVM, Random Forests, Gradient Boost, Clustering, PCA
• Optimization Techniques: Linear Programming.
• Programming Languages: Python, R, Java, C++, SQL.
• Visualization Tools: Tableau, Matplotlib.
• Time series Analysis: Arima
PROJECT: Stock Market Prediction using Machine Learning Technique (final submission by March 2020) Problem statement: Need for determining the best technique that provide better result in predicting the stock prices and give accurate trends.
• Collected data from Tata Global Beverages and performed Data Collection (Fetch the data, Group the data on Time and Import the data into Python Environment)
• Performed Exploratory Data Analysis by checking the Seasonality and trends, Moving Average and Descriptive Analysis.
• Checked for Stationary Data by using Augmented Dickey Fuller Test,if p value > 0.5 then its non-stationary data .
• Converted the Non-Stationary data into Stationary data by splitting the data and calculating Mean and Variance.
• Defined the parameters of the model Arima(p,d,q) and selected AR and MA terms: Use the ACF and PACF to decide whether to include an AR term(s), MA term(s), or both
• Built model by using Train data, test the model and checked for MSE/RMSE/AIC score.
• Used Auto Regression Integrated Moving Average (ARIMA) model in Python. PROJECT: Text Classification on Amazon Reviews
Problem statement: Automatically classify the text documents into one or more defined categories.
• Used Tokenization method by using RegExpTokenizer which is used to split a string using regular expression.
• Performed Stopword removal
• Used Stemming and Lemmatization techniques for stemming and lemmatizing words, documents in python.
• Applied Naive Bayes Classifier method for text categorization, the problem of judging documents as belonging to one category or the other (such as spam or legitimate, sports or politics, etc.) with Tdf-If(word frequencies) as the features.
• Metrics used for measuring model performance are confusion matrix, f1 score, auc-roc curve. PROJECT: Design of Healthcare Information System
Problem statement: Project is related to Health Care Information System. It is designed for any hospital to replace their existing manual, paper based system. A significant part of the operation of any hospital involves the acquisition, management and timely retrieval of great volumes of information.
• Our project Healthcare Information System includes registration of patients, storing their details into the system, and also computerized billing in the pharmacy and labs.
• Our software has the facility to give a unique id for every patient and stores the details of every patient and doctor automatically. Our system includes three modules. They are: Admin level, Doctor level and Patient level.
• The administrator registers the patients and doctors and can view the list of all the patients and can also search status of a particular patient. The doctor enters the required medicine to the patient such as Disease name, prescribed drugs, dosage etc. The patient can view his/her status. It is also easy for the patient to get the information related to medical reports and also the billing. INTERNSHIP:
Internship was done at BlueSilica Technologies Private Limited, Hyderabad. Details : Java programming with Eclipse, GUI programming with Swing Components, MySql database programming, Simple registration form using java Swing(Connecting GUI with MySql database using JDBC). ACADEMIC PROFILE:
Qualification Board/University Year Percentage
M-tech(Data Science) * GANDHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
B-Tech (Computer Science
VIGNAN’S INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION
Physics & Chemistry)
SRI CHAITANYA TECHNO SCHOOL 2014 63.8%
BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL
2012 9.6/10 (CGPA)
*presently in 4th
semester, to be completed by April 2020
• Engaged in “Data Science for Engineers” course conducted by NPTEL
• Participated in “SQL QUERY” contest on database day at Vignan’s Institute of Info Technology, Duvvada..
• Participated in paper presentation on “Manet-The Art Of Networking Without A Network” National Fest organized by GITAM University.
• Engaged in two-day workshop on "Data Mining And Social Media" by "IEEE".
• Participated in workshop on '3D Imaging’ conducted by “IEEE”. INTERESTS AND HOBBIES:
• Listening to music and keen interest in photography.
• Follow AndrewNG for Machine Learning, StatQuest, Krish Naik for Data Science
• Have knowledge on various Machine learning platforms such as Michelango for Uber, Cloud ML engine for Google and Azure Machine Learning for Microsoft.
• Interest to learn the new emerging technologies in Machine Learning such as Chatbot, Netflix architecture. PERSONAL DETAILS:
Father’s Name : CHANDRAMOULI KASINA
Permanent Address : D-64, Phase-2, Deepanjali Nagar NTPC SIMHADRI, VISAKHAPATNAM-531020 Date of Birth : 24th June 1996
Gender : Female
Nationality : Indian
Linguistic Ability : English, Hindi, Telugu