Sun City, AZ *****
• Senior Solution Consultant within the PM/SM/CS Plant Maintenance/Service Management and Customer Service Solution Aerospace and Defense role, with many functional support and configuration experience in SAP implementation projects. Extensive SAP knowledge; knowledge of cross-functional modules including LE, CRM, MM, FICO, SD and their integration points relating to PM and CS modules. I played a vital role in seven full life cycle implementations. Was previously on a Life Sciences project with ECC6.0 in a Customer Service functional data team lead role sub-contracting to Deloitte.
• Oil and Gas project completed utilizing S4 HANA platform. S4 HANA Plant Maintenance across US and foreign locations and company codes. Integration with MM/FICO using EAM using S4 HANA platform and configuration within S4 HANA was very fast compared to ECC 6.0. This project included integration points to FICO and Materials Management (MM) using procure to pay for external services and materials for service orders. Also used HR module for HR mini masters for work centers.
• Proven ability to accurately advise and implement Customer Service and Plant Maintenance business decisions for all aspects of Aerospace and Defense Solutions of PM/SM based on SAP best practices, including integration with MM Materials, WM Warehouse, FI/CO and HR Human Resource solutions using ECC 6.0.
• Worked with ARIBA on a couple of projects for procurement.
• Worked with OM order management across PM/CS and SD modules and where integration was required across multiple modules.
• On several projects I worked with PP module and with QM module where I've needed to configure order types for both and integrate QM with both modules as well as QM to PP and QM to PM.
• Demonstrated core knowledge of integration points within extraordinary A&D requirements utilizing MM, FICO and HR modules for integration to PM/CS. As a participant in several Aerospace and Defense projects can show the client real scenarios and practice solutions within their industry, whether discreet manufacturing, oil and gas, or Aerospace & Defense utilizing and integration of Customer Service, Plant Maintenance, FICO, Materials Management (MM) and HR on platforms ECC6.0 or HANA/ S4HANA platforms.
• Developed configuration documents which are easy to use for 'heads down' configuration in the form of spreadsheets, templates, process flows and business scenarios. Consequently, non-technical users could key-in configuration decisions without the need for major interpretation. Model leader with a winning attitude, strong customer commitment and outstanding dedication which has led to recognition by SAP management and peers. Have used SAP's ASAP, Solution Manager and IBM Ascendant and Agile implementation tools. A small exposure to TOAD.
• Have worked with PPM when the PS solutions uses PM order types rather than network orders. Configuration for this solution can be adapted as required.
• Master data for both PM/CS for functional locations, equipment data, equipment BOMS, material BOMS, Maintenance plans, Capacity planning, HR, FICO and Material (MM) integration as these are just the tip of functions as they apply to both PM and CS. Technical
• Expert in SAP Plant Maintenance, Service Management and Customer Service.
• Proficient in A&D solutions and all SAP versions through S4 HANA and ECC 6.0.
• Implemented ASAP and Solution Manager Methodology, IBM Ascendant Tool & Mercury Test Director proficient
• Configuration of both PM/SM work and service orders; DIP profile; DNR creation for billing of CS service orders with labor, material, and vendor costs on service orders.
• Master data for both Plant Maintenance and Customer Service including integration of work centers using HR mini-masters.
• Asset Management using FICO and equipment.
• InfoPak Proficient, HP ALM, HPQC, SOLMAN, VISIO for process flows
• Siemens Spiridon SAP Release knowledge for Solutions/Service Industry
• E-Switch Mobile solution/MCompanion mobile solution tools Training & Knowledge Transfer Skills
• SAP Plant Maintenance, Service Management and Customer Service includes Knowledge transfer to end users for skills needed in carrying out their day-to-day Operations and system use to include PM/CS/MM/FICO/HR modules.
• Use Business Process Procedures and other documentation for training tools. Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Plant Maintenance Team Member
Experis/Manpower Group, Atlanta GA www.experis.com Experis - Atlanta, GA May 2018 to May 2019
7000 Central Pkwy NE #950 Atlanta, Georgia 30328
Contracted to: IBM for Xcel Energy, multi-state support Industry: Xcel Energy Project in CO, MN, WI and other locales Project Description/Scope: Plant Maintenance Best Practice Solutions utilizing ECC at all locations Role: Plant Maintenance Team Member Current Duration: May 21, 2018 to May 1, 2019 Responsibilities/Deliverables:
Determine Customer Service data project preparation. Direct client team members in conversion of master data and interfaces from three plus systems, data mapping, system configuration and testing. Customer Service and Plant Maintenance Functional Lead Rimini Street, Inc - Las Vegas, NV
March 2018 to December 2018
3993 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, NV 89169 USA Tel +1-702-***-****
Industry: Remote SAP Support
Project Description/Scope: Support Function for called in incidents to home office Role: Customer Service and Plant Maintenance Functional Lead Duration: March 5, 2018 to December 2018
Determine Problem resolution for customer incidents and advise repair. Customer Service Functional Lead
Mastech Digital, Moon Township, PA - Ramsey, NJ
February 2017 to August 2017
Industry: Konica-Minolta Project USS for Ketch Partners in Ramsey NJ. Project Description/Scope: Full life cycle Life Sciences Best Practice Solution utilizing S4 Hana at this location
Role: Customer Service Functional Lead Duration: February 2017 to Aug 2017 Responsibilities/Deliverables:
Determine Customer Service data project preparation. Direct client team members in conversion of master data and interfaces from three plus systems, data mapping, system configuration and testing. Customer Service Functional Data Lead
Mastech Digital, Moon Township, PA - Minneapolis, MN October 2016 to January 2017
Industry: Medtronic Life Sciences Project for Deloitte Consulting in Minneapolis MN. Project Description/Scope: Full life cycle Life Sciences Best Practice Solution utilizing ECC6 at this location
Role: Customer Service Functional Data Lead Duration: October 2016 to January 2017 Responsibilities/Deliverables:
Determine Customer Service data project preparation. Personally, direct client team members in conversion of master data/cleansing and data mapping. PM Plant Maintenance Lead
Illumiti Consulting - Denver, CO
October 2015 to August 2016
Industry: Oil & Gas Project
Project Description/Scope: Full life cycle Oil and Gas Best Practice Solution utilizing S4 HANA versions to 15.11 which increased speed immensely on processing data. Role: PM Plant Maintenance Lead Duration: October 2015 to August 2016 Responsibilities/Deliverables:
Determine Plant Maintenance requirements for project preparation and Blueprint phases. Personally, direct client team members in configuring of master data including the addition of incorporating MM, FICO, HR, PP and QM modules as we're sharing work centers and capacity requirements. Maintenance planning and related task lists and scheduling for planned labor and materials; including outside procurement of vendor services.
CS Customer Service & Field Service SM/CS Lead
Siemens Industires - Buffalo Grove, IL
May 2006 to August 2015
Industry: Siemens Building Technologies Firm; Buffalo Grove, IL Project Description/Scope: Intense Go-Live Support for SAP Spiridon solution of SAP 4.6C Role: CS Customer Service & Field Service SM/CS Lead Duration: May 2006 to August 2015
Responsibilities/Deliverables: Master data maintenance. Personally, direct client field team members in daily processes as required & PDA support Support all customer service processes notification to cash and all integrated functionality concerned utilizing Resource Related Billing for service as required. Service contract support/revenue recognition/invoicing both periodic and milestone. I performed functional specification and impact analysis for requested system changes. SM/PM Plant Maintenance Lead/SM/CS Lead
SAP America Aero - Wichita, KS
January 2006 to May 2006
Industry: Spirit Aero-Structures, Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing Firm; Wichita, KS Project Description/Scope: Full life cycle Global A&D SAP Solution utilizing ECC 6.0 & Netweaver 2004S Role: SM/PM Plant Maintenance Lead/SM/CS Lead Duration: January 2006 - May 2006 Responsibilities/Deliverables:
Determine Customer Service & Plant Maintenance requirements for project preparation and Blueprint phases. Personally, direct client team members in configuring of master data including the addition of Asset Management (EAM), Materials Management (MM), HR and FICO as required. SM/PM Plant Maintenance Lead/DEPOT Team
SAP America Aero - Cedar Rapids, IA
August 2005 to December 2005
Industry: Rockwell Collins Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing Firm; Cedar Rapids, IA Project Description/Scope: Full life cycle Global A&D SAP Solution utilizing 4.6 C Role: SM/PM Plant Maintenance Lead/DEPOT Team Current Duration: 6 months Aug-Dec 2005 Responsibilities/Deliverables:
Determine Customer Service needs for Rentals/Exchange Pool and process for call center through delivery. Personally, direct client team members in configuring of master data including the addition of Asset Management for Rotable Material Serial Number Equipment.
• Create custom Notifications and matching Sales Orders/Quotations.
• Contract and warranty checking as well as material availability checking.
• Instruct client on the use of R/3 including troubleshooting problems, configuration knowledge transfers and functional spec development for future requirements and after go live day-to-day support using a client - consultant knowledge transfer.
Employer: SAP America Aero-Space & Defense Team
Industry: Northrup Grumman Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing Firm; Newport News, VA Project Description/Scope: Platinum Review/Recommendations prior to Ramp Up to ECC 5.0, My SAPerp 2004 of current R/3 4.6C A&D SAP Solution
SM/PM Plant Maintenance Lead/DEPOT Team
SAP America Aero - Tucson, AZ
February 2004 to August 2005
Industry: Raytheon Missile Systems Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing Firm; Tucson, AZ Project Description/Scope: Full life cycle Global A&D SAP Solution utilizing 4.7 C DIMP Role: SM/PM Plant Maintenance Lead/DEPOT Team
Duration: Feb 2004 - Aug 2005
Determine Plant Maintenance needs and processing requirements at a global level across all facilities. Personally, direct client team members in configuring of master data including the addition of functional location to their process and locating equipment records to these locations using engineer drawings to develop these locations across all three locales. Notifications and orders with related metrics were configured to enhance reporting using BW developed information objects.
• Create custom Notifications and matching Catalogs for each type for reporting normal maintenance through design and engineering to furniture moves. Each to capture costs for internal and external resourced labor and materials and services. Custom cost report metrics developed in BW for various report requirements.
• Instruct client on the use of R/3 including troubleshooting problems, configuration knowledge transfers and functional spec development for future requirements and after go live day-to-day support using a client - consultant knowledge transfer contract.
• Workflow from Website Notification creation and any subsequent end date or user status changes triggering an email update to the original website requestor was developed as a customer service.
• Notification Phone Call log incorporated to track and log related order and notification communications.
Employer: SAP America Aero-Space & Defense Team
Industry: Goodrich Aero-Structures Aerospace & Defense Manufacturing Firm; Chula Vista, CA Project Description/Scope: Full life Implementation Role: SM/PM Plant Maintenance/MM Support Duration: 8 months Responsibilities/Deliverables:
Filled in Plant Maintenance for absent Lead Consultant and supported after go-live.
• Lead client through integration testing and made further recommendations for process changes and system conformance.
• Instruct client project team member on writing permits and statutory requirements for government conformance.
• Provide post go live support.
Employer Global Core Strategies
Industry: Rolls Royce Jet Engines Aerospace & Defense Manufacturing Firm; Indianapolis, IN Project Description/Scope: SD3 Project for Return Goods and Refurbishment Role: SM, Project Team Lead Duration: 7 months
Brought in as a project team lead to determine requirements and to facilitate configuration in order to meet the Go-Live deadline.
• Setup Notifications with Item Classification for Tail Number and pertinent log book information of returned goods from airline engines.
• Setup Return Goods Sales Orders related to the Notifications.
• For materials returned would receive into blocked stock of serialized repairable materials.
• MRP was setup for demand of repaired material inventory min/max levels.
• Valuation types were used to differentiate new materials to repaired and un-repaired materials.
• Sub-contracting Purchase orders from Service Orders were used to purchase repaired materials while consuming un-repaired materials.
• Some custom development for call center and customer contact as well as unauthorized returns at the dock were addressed was created to ensure some user ease of processing.
• DIP Profile was setup to support billing processes when service contracts were expired or non- existent.
• Provide post go live support
• This project was a big achievement for its time due to the fact the SAP R/3 version was only 3.1I.
• The classification for airliner information was a great success for gathering information.
• Valuation type worked very well in tracing the various values of materials involved, with stock levels at the users' fingertips a benefit.
Employer: Global Core Strategies
Industry: Airbus Sextant Avionique Airline Manufacturing Firm; Edison, NJ Project Description/Scope: SM Service Management 4.0B Role: SM Team Lead Duration: 6 months
Created Training documents and delivered training for customized Service Management transactions for this client who was in the process of moving from Miami, FL to Edison, NJ.
• Reviewed all the transactions and created user training as well as delivery to new users. Employer: Global Core Strategies
Industry: IBM Resale Firm; Woodbury, CT
Project Description/Scope: SM Service Management 4.0B Full Life Cycle Role: SM Team Lead Duration: 6 months
Implemented a pre-configured client at this firm which turned out to become a configured client due to requirements set by the client as the implementation progressed.
• Implemented Service Management with a minimum of configuration as well as end user training. Employer: Lyphomed; renamed Fujisawa Pharmaceuticals Industry: Pharma Manufacturing; Fujisawa, Grand Island, NY (MelrosePk, IL) Project Description/Scope: PM Plant Maintenance 3.1H Role: Maintenance Manager Duration: 18 months
• Team Lead for all manufacturing line projects and daily/annual maintenance Description: Maintenance Manager
All maintenance manufacturing and production support of facility. PM Team Lead/ PMO
Brach & Brock Confections SAP Implementation Team PMO - Chicago, IL November 1977 to April 1996
Industry: Confections; Brach & Brock Confections, Chicago, IL Project Description/Scope: PM Plant Maintenance 3.1H Role: PM Team Lead/ PMO Duration: Nov 1977 - Apr 1996 Responsibilities/Deliverables:
• Team Lead for project Implementation for Plant Maintenance module and implementation Industry: Confections; Brach & Brock Confections, Chicago, IL Description: Maintenance Manager
Planning, Utilities/Facilities/MRO Stores & Purchasing Manager EJ Brach & Sons Candy - Chicago, IL
November 1977 to April 1996
I started at EJ Brach in November 1977 and worked until April of 1996, when I started my consulting career. When I started at Brach and worked my way through the ranks from a maintenance mechanic to power house engineer to manager of several departments within maintenance. Building Inspector
City of Chicago Building Department
February 1972 to November 1977
Duration: Feb 1972 - Nov 1977
• Inspected buildings for code for City of Chicago Responsibilities:
I started at City of Chicago in 1972 when leaving the Army until 1977, when I started my maintenance career at Brach Candy. My partner and I were responsible for special inspections from newspaper and new media as well as follow up on other inspectors for accuracy. Education
University of IL - Chicago, IL
• Machine Maintenance
• Maintenance Tech
• Industrial Maintenance
• Facility Maintenance
• Property Maintenance
Branch: United States Army
Certifications and Licenses