Mobile no : +962-*********
YOUNIS . KHUSHMAN Master’s degree in GIS
Hold Master’s degree in GIS from Mut’ah University /Jordan (2017-2018), bachelor’s Degree in Geographic / Spatial planning from Yarmouk University /Jordan (2007- 2011). In addition to, Land Survey and Transportation Design (Road) diploma(360 hours of training) form Al-Quds collage/Balqa Applied University (10/2012-4/2013). I have a wide range of skills and experiences gained during my 3 years of working as a GIS and land surveyor Technical in Royal Jordanian Geographic Centre,a researcher/MSc candidate in the higher education collage of Mutah University, and 14 months as customer service in BHS department stores. Skills and qualifications in GIS
• Collecting, storing and updating data and produce maps of all types using ARC GIS software.
• Handling raw spatial data in its initial form and perform various steps such as georeferencing, layering, building different geographic databases using ARC CATALOG and descriptive data entry, to prepare data for analysis or output as maps.
• Analyze, process and display spatial data in order to reach solutions to various problems using ARC GIS software
• Perform various spatial analyzes using ARC GIS software such as statistical, engineering, topographic and hydrological analysis and spatial analysis
• Calculate the quantities of digging and backfilling and slopes of land and contour lines through ARC GIS
• Creating space visuals from geometric returns, integrating more than one visual, improving the spatial spectrum, making different classifications
(supervised classification and unsupervised classification), analyzing aerial photography and satellite images using ARC GIS and ERDAS IMAGINE.
• During my Master studies, I conducted research using geographic information systems and remote sensing in the development of land use and urban growth and the research of desertification encroachment in southern Jordan.
Royal Jordanian Geographic Centre
November 2013– December 2016
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Field surveying using (Sokkia GPS GNSS).
• Stake out survey and mappingof multi regions in Jordan
• Produce maps for multi-locations in Jordan using Arc-GIS software.
• Editing of borders maps.
• I was responsible for creating a program to facilitate the archiving of the maps in the RJGC (using Excel).
• Master’s degree in GIS from Mut’ah University /Jordan (2017-2018)( GPA 85.7 Distinction)
• Bachelor’s degree in geographic / spatial planning from Yarmouk University /Jordan (2007-2011).
• Land Survey and Transportation Design (Road) diploma (360 hours of training) form Al- Quds collage/Balqa Applied University (10/2012- 4/2013).
• Geographic information system (GIS)-RJGC. (2015)
• Geographic information system (GIS)- Luminus Training and consultancy, 36 training hours, (May 2013)
• Using Leica Viva TS 15, Survey TeQ, 25 training hours, (June 2014)
• Sokkia GPS GNSS RTK Model GRX2,Magnet Tools software and Liscad survey software, Al-Balqa for Surveying Art co, (May,2014)
• Using Leica Viva GS14, Survey TeQ, 25 training hours, June 2014
• English language course, British council (2016)
• English, (good user)
Communication and professional skills:
• Enthusiasm for learning and upgrading my knowledge.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and to meet deadlines.
• High command and ability to work under difficult circumstances and pressure.
• High ability to work in a professional manner with a team of GIS specialists and analysts to accomplish the desired results in an effective and efficient methods.
• Complete Command of ArcGIS software.
• Complete knowledge on ERDAS IMAGING 2014 software.
• Complete Command of Global Mapper .
• Complete Command of Microsoft Office (Tools, Word, Excel, and power point) and Microsoft outlook.
• Database searching and acquaintance with internet . PERSONAL INFORMATION
MARITAL STATUS :SINGLE
PLACE AND DATE OF BIRTH:SHOBAK,27th of November 1989 NATIONALITY:JORDAN