-June2019-present Pharmacist Manager MEDIKA
[Established in 1990, MEDIKA is a leader in the pharmaceutical distribution market in Tunisia, pharmaceutical distributor for more than 700 pharmacies.]
*To manage Tunisian Government rules and regulations towards pharmaceutical and healthcare products.
*Listening carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues, offer information and advice.
*Responsible for the control and distribution of all stocks of drugs.
*Ordering and purchasing drugs.
*Keeping registries of poisons, narcotics and controlled drugs.
*Oversee pharmaceutical distributor personal stuff.
*Minimizing expiring products through effective stock management and purchasing.
*Operate within the governing code of ethics and to follow the local government regulations.
*Must have a clear picture of the stock inventory.
-Jan2019-March2019 Pharmacist trainee KINGFLEX MILVA
[Industry in Para-Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics .Established in 1980, presents a full range of beauty products and other baby products]
*Learn about manufacturing and selling cosmetic products.
*Discover how create a large line of products.
*Learn about ingredients and application.
*Participate in coaching and training programs offered to new medical representative.
*Developing relationship with medical community, scientists, engineers and technicians.
*Maintaining high quality in the delivery of customers.
*Suggest innovative ideas to improve product forms and design.
*Be involved in the planning of the promotion of the products of the brand.
-Sep2018-Dec2018 Pharmacist trainee DISTRI MED
*Process orders of pharmacies.
*Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration.
*Learn the principles relating to the distribution of wholesale pharmaceuticals.
* Be aware of the concept of products in the table (list I, II and narcotics).
* Have a vision on the wholesale sector.
NATIONALITY : Tunisian
MARITAL STATUS : Single
BIRTHDAY : 07/07/1990
211 Street Beit Hekma
Mansoura Kairouan, Tunisia.
* Participate in inventory.
* Control the different procedures for supplying drugs according to their status: hospital nomenclature, consignment, firm order.
2017-2019 Pharmacist assistant Pharmacy AKROUT ALI
*Organizing the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster.
*Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labelling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration.
*Listening carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice.
*Preparing medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient.
*Ensure safety and security of the pharmacy.
*Oversee pharmacy personal.
*Recommend alternative OTC medicine and items to customers in order to maximize sales.
-July2016-Dec2016 Pharmacist Apprentice Pharmacy BELASFER
*Fill prescriptions: count drugs and verify medication is correct before giving to customers.
*Provide service to customers: answer customer and resolve problems.
*Answer incoming phone calls.
*Collect and process payments from customers for filled prescriptions.
*Store new inventory items, check for outdated inventory and inform the Pharmacist or pharmacy manger when stock is running low.
*Verify insurance and process insurance forms for customer orders.
*Provide assistance other medical services such as injections, blood, pressure/temperature, measurements etc.
-Jan2016-June2016 Pharmaceutical Laboratory Technician Hospital Ibn Djazar
Internship Clinical Biology :
*Know the organization of a laboratory of medical biology.
*Receiving, labeling and analyzing samples (blood, toxic, tissues).
*Designing and executing laboratory testing according standard procedures.
* Perform biological analyzes (parasitology, bacteriology and hematology)
* Interpretation of results and verification of compliance with specific standards.
* Writing of the reports that will be interpreted by the responsible biologist.
* Interact with laboratory staff belonging to other professionals.
-Oct2014-Oct2015 Pharmacist Internship Hospital Ibn Badis
Internship for b pharmacy final year studying in analytical laboratory:
• 2 months Central pharmacy: pharmacy management
* Master the different modes of dispensing drugs for clinical services.
* Control the narcotics legislation.
* Analyze and validate nominative prescriptions.
• 1 month Galenic: pharmaceutical master preparations
*Identify the different galenic forms and know their composition, their characteristics, the major stages of their manufacture as well as the equipment associated with each step.
-Determine opportunities by analyzing busines needs
-Excellent attention to details
-Critical thinker with problem solving skills
-Ability to work with all types of individuals
-Able to prioritize&work in changing environment
-Oral&Writing communication skills
-Strong client relationship management
- Negotiation skills
-English: Oral& Written
-French: Oral& Written
-Arabic : Oral& Written
• 1 month Parasitology: microscopic examinations and culture parasites.
* Identify the different galenic forms and know their composition, their characteristics, the major stages of their manufacture as well as the equipment associated with each step.
*Research parasites in stool "coprology", urine, blood "hematozoires", skin and bone marrow "leishmania", placenta and amniotic fluid "Toxoplasma" .
• 2 months Biochemistry: techniques for assaying biochemical parameters in biochemistry, different hormones and serum markers of certain cancers.
• 2 months Bacteriology: techniques of culture and demonstration of bacteria.
* Analysis of bacterial serology, sperm.
* Identification of bacteria by antibiogram analysis.
• 2 month LNCPP (National laboratory Control Pharmaceutical Products)
*Ensure quality control of medicines and to foster expertise in pharmaceuticals.
• 2 months Toxicology
*Dosage of drugs and their metabolites (opioids and alcohol) in biological fluids.
* Development and validation of analytical methods according to international standards.
-2017 Equivalence Decision
Equivalence with the Tunisian Degree of Doctor in Pharmacy.
-2015 Bachelor of Pharmacy
Faculty of Medicine Constantine, Algeria.
-2009 Baccalaureate Degree Scientific Section with honors
Pilot High School Kairouan, Tunisia.