Mr. Pranav Dilip Kachave
Focused Mechanical Engineer with hand-on experience performing Productivity improvement, quality troubleshooting, Jig design and development. Solid knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines. Capable of analyzing process to identify possible improvements and provide solutions to minimize production issues. Seeking new assignment with growth oriented organization in Automobile, Auto ancillary/ Auto component industry.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS:
• Good knowledge of paint shop process and quality control tools.
• Good understanding of lean manufacturing practices, statistical process control.
• Good in material planning & facility planning.
• Capable of Work content measurement using Basic MOST and line balancing.
• Coordination with Production Planning from Manpower Perspective.
• Adept at budget management, financial planning and cost analysis.
• Proficient in using CATIA V5, AutoCAD software.
• Competent in SAP MM module.
• Knowledge of MPAP, EN/PCRN, FMEA, DCP.
• Comfortable in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Articulate and excellent communicator.
Company: M&M, Pune (Mahindra vehicle Manufacturers Ltd. Chakan) 2015 – Present Designation: Team Leader
Roles & Responsibilities:
Studying and reviewing different paint shop processes likes PT/TC Jig fitment, scuffing, sealing, painting
& polishing and recommending process modifications to enhance operational efficiency and man utilization.
Work Content measurement using Maynard Operation Sequencing Technique (MOST) for various models and different paint shop processes.
Line balancing for various setups of Paint Shop with thrust on identifying bottlenecks and equal workload distribution.
Manpower Management for Automotive Paint Shop with closely monitoring absenteeism, managing rehiring and replacement of temporary workers.
Assuring product and process quality by ensuring cleaning, maintenance and availability of jig/fixtures on production lines, developing jigs & fixtures with thrust on ease for fitment and minimum NVA, making drawings of jigs & fixtures in CATIA V5.
Oversee tools procurement & facility planning for paint shop operations, investigate and troubleshoot problems arise with processes and operations.
Proactively negotiations/discussions with suppliers for detail technical specifications, optimum cost and timely delivery.
Defining scope of work for paint shop contracts (System cleaning, System feeding, Housekeeping), initiating contract cost reduction and finalizing contracts through plant CFT.
FOS Store management by preparing annual budget & schedule expenditures; analyzing variances & initiating corrective actions.
Participation in the TPM operations of Paint shop by championing the Kobetsu Kaizen pillar. Monitoring and analyzing the loss-cost matrix to reduce line losses. Per body cost reduction initiatives, Productivity Kaizen implementation.
Works with manager for capital and revenue budget preparations.
Implementation of MES modules: PPC, Stores, Information to supply chain system, Process, BOM, & Routing Management, Document control & validation
Cost Saving of Rs. 8.5 lacs/year by reducing jig maintenance contracts manpower from 10 to 4.
Cost Saving of Rs. 7.5 lacs/year damage cost of sliding doors and ‘B’ pillar by designing new hinges for MPV sliding door.
Cost Saving of Rs. 3.5 lacs/year by developing alternative vendors for FOS stores materials.
8% Work content Reduction of the jig fitment and removal operations by developing new side door jigs and also saved Rs. 2.5 lacs through door damage elimination. Achievements:
Gold Award at 32
CCQC QC Story Competition organized by QCFI, Pune.
Mahindra Yellow Belt for project ‘Elimination of TUV backdoor paint damage’. EDUCATION
G. S. Moze College of Engineering, Balewadi Pune (Savitribai Phule Pune University) BE in Mechanical Engineering, 7.43 CGPA (First Class) July 2019 Dr. D. Y. Patil Polytechnic, Ambi (MSBTE)
Diploma in Automobile Engineering, 79.43 (First Class with Distinction) June 2015 Pragati Vidya Mandir, Induri (Maharashtra State Board) SSC, 84.00 (First Class with Distinction) June 2012 COURSES
MPTA Education Ltd. Chinchwad
CATIA V5 June 2018
MOST Reader Course– 5 Days
Paint Technology Basics – 3 Days
Mahindra LEAN Bronze – 3 Days
Mahindra Yellow Belt– 2 Days
SAP – MM Module – 2 Days
CAD/CAM Software’s: CATIA V5, AutoCAD.
Microsoft Office: Words, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Access.
ERP Software: SAP MM.
Other: MDAT for work measurement.
• Achieved 1st position in the Zonal round of ROBOTRYST-2015 International level championship Organized by Robosapiens in association with Tryst-2015(IIT Delhi).
• Won first prize in technical quiz competition.
• Achieved 3rd position in state level technical quiz competition
• Presented paper on “Quasiturbine engine” in state level Paper presentation competition.
• Participated in National level Project competition “Sinhgad Karandak 2015” organized by sinhgad institute of technology.
• Worked as President of AESA in Dr. D. Y. Pail polytechnic, Ambi. PERSONAL INFORMATION:
• Name: Pranav Dilip Kachave
• Date of Birth: 04/07/1996
• Marital Status: Unmarried
• Languages Known: Marathi, English and Hindi
• Hobbies: Exploring forts and new places
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mobile No.: 901*******
• Nationality: Indian