S/O-LATE - B.C.MANDAL VIVEKANANDA SARANI,DURGANAGAR(SOUTH),PO- RABINDRANAGAR, P.S-
DUM DUM,KOL-700065,WB, India
A competent professional with over 15 years of cross cultural experience in execution of Roads, Bridges,Railway Platform,Ash Pond, Power Plants and Oil Refinery Site & Construction Management
Supervising all construction activities including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction.
Identifying & developing vendor source for achieving cost effective purchase of equipment, accessories & timely delivery so as to minimize project cost.
Ensuring that the equipment/materials received are in accordance with the quantity &quality. CAREER SCAN
18TH April 2017 to till now: SIMPLEX INFRASTRUCTURES LIMITED.Chennai, Tamilnadu INDIA as SENIOR FOREMAN. Client : BHEL
Customer:Tamilnadu Electricity Board.
Project : 2X660 Super Critical Thermal Power Project. Project Value : 1600 Crore
Responsibility : Section Incharge of Road & Drain, Murram Blanketing, Pipe rack
& Yard piping (Total:-205 Crore)
Client: BUILDERS OWN BUILDING
Scope: Supervising, Engineering & Managing.
Project: 04 NOS G+4 BUILDING
Worth: 60 CRORES (Current Estimate)
Responsibilities: Total responsibilities of Execution. Client: MAITHON POWER LIMITED (A joint venture of TATA POWER & DVC) Project: 1050MW Maithon Right Bank Thermal Power Project, Maithon, Dhanbad.
Worth: 616 Crore.
Responsibilities: 1) Section in-charge of Project inside & outside ROAD (41 CRORES). 2) Section in-charge of ASH POND (63 CRORES).
3) RCC Structure of Power House Control Building, CanteenBuilding(03nos). 4) Monitor the progress of work against the planned schedule. Since Jan 2015 to March 2017 ANILA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY. Kalikapur, Kolkata-700099.WB. as Civil Engineer(Construction) Dec 2008 to Dec 2014: SIMPLE INFRASTRUCTURES LIMITED.Dhanbad, Jharkhand. INDIA as SENIOR SUPERVISOR.
5) Analyze deviation, change of contract scope or delay, if required reschedule to meet target dates. Preparation of delay events to include in the programme toanalyse Time impact.
6) Preparation and Monitoring of Procurement schedule, drawing approvalschedule. 7) Prepare and monitor look ahead schedule, bar charts, manpower and Equipment Histogram.
Client: RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LIMITED.
Title: JAMNAGAR EXPORT REFINERY PROJECT (2ND PHASE). Worth: 2400 CRORE.
Role: 1) Supervising of 0.67 KM RAILWAY PLATFORM, PROJECT ROAD, SUB- STATION BUILDING & PIPE RACK.
2) Preparation of Bar Binding Schedule.
3) Preparing and Submitting requirement to Section in-charge. 4) Preparing and Submitting Daily and Monthly Report to Section in-charge. Title: Construction of 4x250 MW Power Plant
Client: JINDAL POWER LIMITED at Raigarh, Chhattisgarh. Worth: Rs. 250 Crore
Role: 1) Supervising of Mill Building & ESP(PILING), RCC Work in SWITCH YARD equipment foundation, Road-Drain & Cable Trench.
2) Preparation of BBS.
3) Preparing and Submitting requirement to Section in-charge. 4) Preparing and Submitting Daily and Monthly Report to Section in-charge. Title: 2ND VIVEKANANDA BRIDGE & ROAD ( NH) (NOW SISTER NIVEDITA BRIDGE). Role: Supervising of NH2 (Build up 16m down from FRL), PILING. ACADEMIA
2015 DIPLOMA IN CIVIL from KSOU.
1997 MADHYAMIK from WBBSE.
Date of Birth : 28TH May 1981
Language Skills : Hindi, English & Bengali.
GUJARAT as CIVIL SUPERVISOR.
Since Oct 2006 to Nov 2008: SIMPLEX INFRASTRUCTURES LIMITED. JAMNAGAR Since Aug’ 05 to Sep’ 06: Simplex
Concrete Piles India Limited as civil
Sep’ 03 t0 Jul’ 05: BECS CONSTRUCTION / TAPAS SARKAR, KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL