Casa Grande, AZ *5193
Since March of 2010 I’ve been self employed taking various temporary positions with different clients (contractors, homeowners, property managers and businesses), however I'm now seeking a supervisory position with a contractor seeking to be a part of team.
I started working for my dad at 13 and never stopped. I’ve grown to love the industry and even had the privilege of teaching as an associate Professor for a bit.
I think best part of any project is seeing the admiration of a client knowing that I’ve had a great part in it and then next is taking a step back admiring the completed project whether I was involved in it’s design or simply had a hand in the built, even better still is seeing the satisfaction of the teams I’ve worked with knowing we’ve done a great job.
Work Experience :
I’m currently working as a construction manager for an owner builder building their home
• In 2018 I was offered a position as an associate Professor at Gila Community College teaching a basic construction course in their workforce development program July 2018 to October 2018
• In 2010 with the collapse of the housing market I started my own handyman service expanding trade skills and doing various remodeling projects while working for a variety of other contractors
• In 2006 I was promoted to superintendent at GDC Homes my responsibilities included makeing calls for inspection, and overseeing the quality control and completion of the houses.
• In 2004 while working for GDC Homes I was promoted paint crew supervisor, I was responsible for painting quality control including paint prep and order and keeping supplies on hand
• In 1999 I started working for Scandlon contracting in Ohio and moved to Arizona in September of year and continued to work as a framer until 2004 working for various other contractors.
• In August 1991 I started working for my Dad doing various painting and remodeling projects.