Warehouse Associate( Goodfood)
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Good Food - Montréal, QC
December 2019 to Present
.Making different types of recipes
.Selecting and portioning of good quality ingredients
.measuring good quantity of ingredients
.Labeling and packaging of recipes bags
.cleaning of the area for good hygiene and.
following hygiene rules.
.working on a face pace environment
Working in a refrigerated room of 4 c
Cook and Housekeeping
Oceana Palms Luxury Guesthouse
September 2015 to Present
ember 2015 to August 2018
• Preparing and cooking breakfast
• Taking orders and serving meals
• Cleaning the restaurant, kitchen and sanitation.
• Cleaning of guest rooms and replenishing of guests amenities.
• Stripping and making guests beds upon check out • Cleaning of windows
• Checking in and out of guests
• Invoicing guest's bills to the appropriate guest accounts.
• Laundry service of linen and guest clothes.
• Wiping out of dirty walls.
Ryder - Montréal, QC
October 2019 to November 2019
Picking and packing of ordered items.
.Scanning orders using hand held scanner and packing into boxes ready for shipping
.Making sure inventory is in maintained and recorded.
. Prepare boxes for order and shipment
.General warehouse keeping.
. Ensuring and following general healthy and safety rules of the company.
.packing boxes on a pallet and able to move with a pallet jack. Inventory Associate
Better World Books
August 2018 to June 2019
• Scanning of SKU on books
• Shelving book according to the SKU
• Flushing unwanted books
• Cleaning of the warehouse as assigned
• Picking and packing of books in different areas.
• Moving carts with heavy boxes of books.
• Receiving and shipping of books according to. the order. Education
Advanced Certificate in Front Office in Housekeeping South Africa College For Tourism
January 2011 to November 2011
Diploma in Food in production
Phwezi Women Training Centre
August 2005 to June 2007
School Certificate in General studies
Mzimba Secondary School
January 2001 to November 2003
EXCEL (Less than 1 year)
G. OTHER SKILLS
Microsoft; word, Power point and Excel
Fire fighting licence