Date of Birth : 25 Aug 1997
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Single
Passport No : S6926314
Phone : +91-807*******
Email ID :
Malayalam, English, Hindi,Tamil,
Stamp and coin collection, Playing
football, Dubstep music, watching sci-
fi and biopics.
I am seeking employment with a company where I can grow professionally and personally,and to succeed in an environment of growth and excellence to meet personal and organizational goals.
Course Institute Board/University Grade/Percentage Year B-Tech,Applied
CGPA- 7.95 2019
KERALA 94.75% 2015
Our Lady Of
ICSE 84 % 2013
Main Project : POWER GLOVE - 3D printed robotic arm which mimics human hand motion,made using flex sensors.
Design Project: SMART SWITCH- Switch that turns off after a predetermined time which can be set, and made using basic circuit elements. INTERNSHIPS
• Company name: FACT
Responsibilities: Relevance of instrumentation engineer in a fertilizer plant.
• Company name: Graphene Automations Pvt. Ltd.
Responsibilities: Importance of knowing the basics of sensor, transducer etc
• KSEB Sengulam 51MW Power Plant- Idukki
• Tea Processing Plant – Munnar
• Renewable Energy Centre- Mithradham, Aluva
ACHIEVEMENTS & OTHER ACTIVITES
• Certificate of appreciation for securing third position in ELECTROFIESTA competition. A national level inter college techno fest organised by SNGCE.
• Certificate of excellence for securing first prize in EXERTION'17 hardware prototype competition.
• Certificate of merit for S2 of Btech degree program.
• Certificate of participation for Saavishkar 2017, state level school exhibition.
• Volunteer certificate for ABHIYANTHRIKI 2017 held at RSET. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Programming languages: C, python(basics)
• Simulation softwares: MATLAB, LABVIEW, PROTEUS
• MS Office
• Proficiency in basic electronics and instrumentation concepts. TRAININGS
• Vocational training on ROBOTICS by global institute for design engineering.
• Training on DCS by YOKOGAWA.
• Managerial skills, Hard working, Communication skills, punctual, Time management.