‘Shivkrupa’, Near Pune-Mumbai Highway,
Pune – 411018.
Seeking a position to utilize my skills & abilities in your esteemed organization. I am confident that, the company’s professional attitude can offer a suitable platform for overall carrier enhancement, skill development & valued contribution to the business world. WORK EXPERIENCE
Currently working for Baranwal Consultancy & Services, Pune. As SAP MM Consultant from August 2016 - Till Date.
• Configuration of MM Organization Structure.
• Various Purchasing Document Types.
• Pricing Procedure for Purchasing.
• Release Procedures of PR, PO and SES.
• S4 HANA migration tools (Migration cockpit, Migration object Modular,).
• Number range for Purchasing Requisitions, Request for Quotation, Purchase Order.
• Material Types, Material Groups, Valuation Classes.
• Automatic Account Determination.
• Customization of Stock Transport Order.
• Customization of Special Procurement Processes – Subcontracting, Consignment, Pipeline, Third Party & Returnable Transport Packaging.
• Purchasing/procurement process (Procurement of stock material, Consumable material & external services).
• Source determination process (RFQ, maintain Quotation & Price comparison).
• Inventory management process (Goods Receipt, Stock Transfer, Goods issue).
• Service entry sheet
• Invoice verification procedure (Park invoice & Subsequent credits/debits, posting invoice).
SAP Implementation & Support Project.
Specific Role: SAP MM Consultant
Duration: August 2016- Till date.
Sterlite Technologies Limited (STL) is a global leader in end-to-end data network solutions.STL design and deploy high-capacity converged fiber and wireless networks. With expertise ranging from optical fiber and cables, hyper-scale network design, and deployment and network software, we are the industry's leading integrated solutions provider for global data networks. STL partner with global telecom companies, cloud companies, citizen networks and large enterprises to design, build and manage such cloud-native software-defined networks.
• Very Good understanding of ASAP implementation methodology and the full lifecycle of the implementation right from the BBP stage to Go-live and support.
• Understands the client’s requirements and proposing To Be processes.
• Preparation of Business Requirement Document.
• Worked closely with SAP development team to evaluate alignment of enhancement and proposed solutions with business requirements. Coordinated support of SAP systems across multiple locations.
• Facilitated business consulting, business process design, systems integration, application design and administration.
• SAP MM related Development activities including writing FS.
• Configuration of MM related activities. Communication with User’s for understanding any new requirements.
• Primarily responsible for Handling tickets and application support to the End users.
• Hands on experience on entire procure to payment cycle process, logistics execution process.
• Configured Master Data like Material Master, Service Master etc.
• Worked on the scenarios like Subcontracting, Consignment, Outline Agreements and third party Procurement.
• Configured the Release Procedure for the purchase documents.
• Supervising business diagnosis and planning activities.
• Providing FS for new Custom Developments & Enhancements.
• Guiding the technical consultant for any new development activities and support related queries.
• Evaluating client’s requirements and then proposing adequate and effective solutions.
• Provided timely resolution of reported incidents and service request in purchasing, inventory, invoice verification and production planning areas. Highlights: • Complete end to end Custom development as per requirement.
• Writing and maintaining necessary documentation.
• Material Consumption through Service Entry Sheet.
• Configured master data including material master, vendor master, source list, info records, and pricing.
• Output Determination for PR & PO Smartforms.
• Special Procurement – Subcontracting Stock Transport Order.
• Processed Inter and Intra Company Stock Transport Order.
• Development of Excel based upload tool for PO creation.
• Prepare module-wise activities in-line with the overall project plan.
• Interact with customer business SME’s and Users at different stages of engagement.
• Conduct knowledge transfer and training of end-users, including sharing best practices.
• Reading books & Newspaper, listening music, watching movies.
• Date of Birth: 07th
• Languages: English, Hindi, Marathi.
I hereby, solemnly declare that, all the statements made above are true & correct to the best of my knowledge & belief.
Degree University / Board PERCENTAGES Year
BE.CSE. Solapur University 71.18 June 2016
POLYTECHNIC P.L.GOVT.Polytechnic 67.81 June 2013
HSC Maharashtra State Board 50.67 May 2010
SSC Maharashtra State Board 83.69 June 2008