Working with Kelmer Group as Admin Manager &
Executive Assistant – since April 2016 till date
• Taking care of multiple portfolios - logistics,
admin, marketing, Executing & handling client
• Assisting the CEO – fixing meetings, emails,
• Handling office insurance, Medical Insurance for the Clients & office staff.
• Resolve administrative problems by coordinating
preparation of reports, analysing data, and
• Responsible for providing an efficient and
professional administrative to colleagues and
supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation
of the office.
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed
supplies; placing and expediting orders for
supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Logistics – getting quotation, vessel pick up &
delivery as required, complete process handling.
• Complete operational requirements by
scheduling and assigning administrative
projects; expediting work results.
• Updating & maintain the holiday & daily
attendance records of the staff.
• Monitoring inventory, office stock and ordering
supplies as necessary, facilities management.
• Source quotations and secure approval after
negotiations with supplier(s).
Versatile, Dynamic and Goal-oriented
professional equipped with 10+ year’s
record of delivering key significant
contributions towards companies’
continued business growth.
Demonstrated robust competency in
directing wide range of duties in
domains of General Administration,
Recruitment, and Customer Service.
• Facilities Management
• Secretarial Skills
• Vendor/Financial Management
• Profit Maximization
• Cost Control/Reduction
• Program Management
• Budget Management
• Strategic Planning/Analysis
• Personnel Development
• Team Leadership
• Process Improvements
• Change Management
• Relationship Building
Admin., Sales, Customer Service & HR Professional
Worked with Sunset Point Resort as Guest Relations
& Admin in- charge from September 2011 till
Worked at Birkenhead Café as Customer Service
Executive (Sydney - 2009- 2011)
Worked with Manpower Professional as an
Consultant (Recruitment) from October 2007 till
March 2009 (Mumbai) - Telecom Domain
• Gained 10+ years’ experience in
• Ability to multi-task and meet tight
• Excellent team spirit & Leadership
• Adaptable to dynamic business scenario
• Organization and coordination
• Expertise: Design Analysis, Project and
Operations expertise & procurement,
• Worked under pressure with ease
• Strong communication & Interpersonal
• Outstanding analytical & Problem
• Confident – Dynamic – Vibrant
• Certificate IV in Business from AICL College –
• Certificate II in Hospitality - RSA (Training
Course Professionals – Sydney)
• Certificate – Coffee Skills (Training Course
Professionals – Sydney)
• Bachelors of Arts.
• Diploma in Montessori (Early Childhood
• Hire Craft hiring module
• Negotiating to Mutual Benefit _Skill Soft
• Connect & Communicate _Skill Soft
• Code of Conduct
• Security Policy Acknowledgement _Training
D.O.B. - 22nd
Nationality – Indian
Languages Known - English, Hindi,
Marathi, Punjabi, Guajarati
Mobile No – 054*******
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hobbies - Traveling, Listening music,
Professional Tarot Card Reader
Reference - Available upon request.
Worked at MYER – Sydney as Customer Service
Representative (ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES)- (Sydney
- 2009- 2011)