ANLET NEVI J
Software Development Data Analysis
Requirement Study Software architecture
Database Management Technical Documentation
Planning and Leadership Testing and Debugging
Training and Orientation User Management
Object Oriented Methodologies
Software Developer cum Technical Team Lead
with 6 years’ experience, specializing in object-
oriented approaches to .NET platform
development. Extensive background in full life
cycle of software development process
including requirements gathering, design,
coding, testing debugging, deployment and
.NET Framework, .NET/C#, ASP.NET, Oracle
PL/SQL, SQL programming, RESTful API,
Windows Service, WCF Service, LINQ, Web
Service, Windows Forms, OOPs, multi-
threading, MVC, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, MS
Dynamics NAV (2009,2018), Oracle Primavera
Unifier, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power
point, Outlook),MS Visio, Star UML
Oracle 11g/12c, MySQL, SQL Server, SQL
Server Management Studio
MS Visual Studio (2008,2012,2019)
GIT, SVN, IIS Express
ADVANCED CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGIES
• Contributed to the new system design and performed data analysis when migrating to MS Dynamics NAV 2018 after careful study of custom modules for Procurement and Store in the ERP software MS Dynamics NAV 2009 along with the new requirements.
• Initiated to standardize the testing process of the software by performing System, Integration and Regression tests. Also, introduced the preparation of Software Test Description, Software Test Report documents for ensuring the quality of the deliverables.
• Oversaw the user management and access permissions for both Navision and Unifier.
• Was the department representative who interacted with the users and clients for gathering requirements, providing trainings, presentations, technical support, collecting feedbacks and channeling it to the development team.
• As ERP Support Lead, coordinated the day-to-day activities of the ERP Support Team at various site locations, evaluating their performances and presenting reports. This role also involved planning, developing, organizing operational procedures and manuals. The regular trainee feedback system was introduced to improve training materials and sessions.
Introducing the standard testing procedures for the ERP software of a construction company was demanding. After introducing these standards there was considerable improvement in the quality of the product. INTELLIZENZ INNOVATION BREAKTHROUGHZ
TECHNICAL TEAM LEAD
Jun 2016–Jul 2018
• Managed creative projects from concept through final delivery of product or service by collaborating with clients and project managers. The project success was achieved by aligning the development and quality assurance teams to increase inter-team communication and data sharing.
• Devised a strategic plan for component development practices to support future projects.
• Estimated work hours and allocated resources, supervising the progress of the projects from development to release using Agile/SCRUM methodology. Consistently met deadlines and requirements for all projects. ACHIEVEMENTS
The method adopted for execution and
completion of my first project as team lead was
appreciated by the customer that they marked
it as the standard method of operation for the
following projects. Awarded the Certificate of
Excellence for this project from my employer.
B. TECH in Electronics and Communication
2009 – 2013
Marian Engineering College, Kerala, India
C.G.P.A - 7.2
Date of Birth : 25–Oct-1991
Nationality : Indian
Passport No : T3746287
Visa Status : Company Visa
• Took junior members under my wing and trained them by teaming the new staff with experienced programmers. Integrated ‘Train the trainer’ rule into the team. Appreciating, motivating and mentoring the team members as needed helped in forming a healthy team spirit.
• Other roles involved overseeing code implementations, software testing, debugging, holding triage meetings and documenting system installation and configuration, developers and user’s manual, root cause analysis, technical reports.
Implementing the Surtronic Flex paper protocol and sending timetable messages and images to the E-Ink displays. These displays are presently deployed around various municipalities in Netherlands.
INTELLIZENZ INNOVATION BREAKTHROUGHZ
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Oct 2014–Jun 2016
• Developed moderate to highly complex software application using OOPS and multi- threading concepts like a module that pushes the timetable information to Flex paper displays, WCF service that sends the exemption information for abnormal loads in Netherlands.
• Other roles involved providing technical support, making proactive adjustments and resolving bugs for improved performance, acting as point of contact for project management staff, code review and integration with third parties.
• Introduced Agile Project Management tools like SOAP UI for testing WCF service requests and responses. Previously such tests were conducted using test stubs created by the team and using this tool saved the time and efforts spent on developing test stubs. The Quality assurance team later started using this tool to do performance tests.
Implementing the complex logic for obtaining the route output from the Geospatial data using PL/SQL packages, stored procedures and functions. INTELLIZENZ INNOVATION BREAKTHROUGHZ
JUNIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Oct 2013–Oct 2014
• Beginning my career in the software Intelligent Transportation System Domain, this role involved a steep learning curve which included numerous hotfixes for critical issues, producing clean code, learning to write technical documents and project plans and working closely with peers and project managers. Interesting challenges:
Developing a multi-threaded windows service to deliver emails regarding notifications of abnormal loads to various organizations and integrating a third- party API for sending fax delivery status.
Another challenge was implementing the business logic for Indicative Capacitive Appraisal (ICA) calculation for deciding whether an abnormal load vehicle can traverse a structure. This calculation plays a pivotal role in preventing traffic hassles and accidents attributed to abnormal load vehicles in UK.