SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- More than 15 years extensive working experience in providing high quality executive and administrative assistance for Directors and other C-suite Management.
- Maintained a high level of confidentiality, honesty and integrity at work.
- Proven track record in proper office and staff administration.
- Organized and detailed-oriented person who can prioritize and execute tasks effectively and efficiently to ensure timely completion of work in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment.
- Very much equipped in multi-tasking. A very good team player and works harmoniously in a multi-cultural environment and can easily adapt to new opportunities.
- Demonstrated high standard of oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders.
November 2010 to Executive Assistant to CEO/Office Administrative Manager October 2018 Kreuz Subsea Pte Ltd (Singapore)
AS EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
- Responsible for efficient diary management to enable the CEO to fulfil local and international commitments across multiple time zones.
- Manages extensive and complex travel and expense management on behalf of the CEO.
- Arranges travels, accommodations, visa
application/requirements and airport transfers for Senior Management and other Corporate Guests.
- Prepares a variety of correspondence, emails, reports and presentations for the CEO office.
- Organizes internal and external meetings, trainings, seminars and corporate events and ensures everything will flow smoothly as planned.
- Takes the minutes of the meeting and disseminates the same in a timely manner to every concerned individual.
- Maintains and safeguards confidential files and other related documents.
- Responsible for the content and e-publication of the Company Newsletter and updates and promotions on company’s social media account.
- Assists other C-suites as required.
AS OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
- Performs day-to-day office operations.
- Designs and implements office policies.
- Plans, organizes and manages corporate events and other office related events.
- Handles all related matters pertaining to company apartments, vehicles, maintenance of the office & its office equipment and all other staff related issues.
- Liaises with other staffs, clients and vendors.
- Prepares correspondence, memorandum and other official letters.
MARILYN RIVERA-STA. MARIA
Add: Northfields Executive Village,
City of Malolos, Bulacan
(Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Organization and Time
Written and Verbal
Accuracy and Attention to Detail
Tact and Discretion
Office and Project Management
Page 2 of 3
P a g e 2 3
Marilyn Rivera-Sta. Maria
January 2006 to Executive Assistant to Managing Director cum Projects/Sales Administrator December 2009 BMC Gulf Trading & Contracting LLC (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Responsible for the management of Managing Director’s time; scheduling meeting and conferences; diary management and coordination of all demands to achieve the maximum effectiveness of the day.
- Organizes meetings, trainings and arranges catering, locations, gift items or hand-outs and distributes marketing/promotional materials with regards to the event.
- Maintains proper disbursement of the petty cash.
- Prepares quotation, order confirmation, delivery notes, invoices, credit notes, purchase order and other documents necessary as per the requirement. (NAVISION System)
- Prepares Technical Submittals, proposals and Tender Applications.
- Ensures close monitoring and follow-ups on projects discussed and see the projects to closure.
- Responsible for import/export shipment documentation and correspondence.
- Coordination of incoming and outgoing shipment and delivery schedule with suppliers, distributors, freight forwarders and customers.
- Follow-up payments from the clients and prepares detailed customer statement if required.
- Maintains and updates order tracking list and consolidated sales.
- Ensures systematic filing, record keeping and archiving documents for easier retrieval.
- Handling of walk-in clients and providing high customer service at all times. June 2002 to Executive Secretary/HR Admin Officer
November 2005 Photo Magic International LLC (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Performs day-to-day office operations.
- Provides high-level administrative and secretarial support in a multi task environment
- Reports directly to the Chairman, Managing Director and General Manager
- Prepares correspondence, memorandum and other official letters
- Forms and maintains employee records
- Updates databases internally, such as sick, vacation, maternity and other leave applications.
- Prepares and amends where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides.
- Reviews and renews company policies and legal compliance.
- Maintains and updates records of visas/passports, trade licenses, tenancy agreements, and other staff related documents.
- Schedules meetings and appointments with internal and external parties, travel arrangements and hotel accommodation
- Acts as a liaison officer for the branch staffs to the management with regards to their concerns and complaints.
- Prepares branch staff schedule and deploy proper manpower distribution per branch. Page 3 0f 3 P a g e 3 3
June 1999 to Production Planning and Control Head
December 2001 Litton Mills, Inc. (Pasig City, Philippines)
- Implements different strategies / methods for a more systematic and smoother process flow in the production.
- Establishes capacity and layout plans for production and inspection equipment based on operation needs.
- Ensures layout projects meet deadline, safety and process flow requirement.
- Monitors and controls the supply chain activities within the production including inventory control and audit.
- Controls work-in-process for optimum utilization of line capacity
- Responsible for the publication of a user-friendly Operations Manual for the department. March 1998 to Production Chemist
May 1999 Litton Mills, Inc. (Pasig City, Philippines)
- Performs frequent testing on the solutions used in the production to maintain conformance to the standard parameters.
- Conducts material sampling and machine calibration.
- Implements preventive measures for product improvement and enhancement.
- Implements cost reduction activities.
- Monitors conformance to Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Prepares ISO Documentation.
August 1997 to Quality Assurance Inspector
February 1998 United Laboratories (Mandaluyong City, Philippines)
- Inspects incoming raw materials used for medicines.
- Prepares and ensures proper handling of the sample material for QA analysis
- Follows up test results from QA Department.
- Prepares recommendations / technical reports of the materials inspected. EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
May 1998 Certified Licensed Chemical Engineer
Professional Regulatory Commission, PRC (Manila, Philippines) June 1992 to Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering April 1997 Mapua Institute of Technology (Manila, Philippines) SEMINARS AND TRAININGS
22-23 April 2013 2nd Annual Masterclass for Executive Secretaries & Personal Assistants Four Seasons Hotel, Singapore Organizer: Clariden Global May 2011 Using Email Professionally
Swiber Office, Singapore Organizer: Beyond Words Training Pte Ltd 24-25 February 2011 LPI Emotional Excellence in the Workplace Swiber Office, Singapore Organizer: Swiber Holdings Limited Marilyn Rivera-Sta. Maria