Address Najwa El Massira Street
Zuq Mikael Keserwan
E- mail email@example.com
Date of birth 1989-05-28
College des Apotre-Jounieh, Baccalaureate-Part II, General Sciences 2013
Notre Dame University Louaize Lebanon, Bachelor degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering
Wissam Joseph Keyrouz Consultant Engineer office
• Responsible for Designs, reports and cost estimation for more than 8 catchment springs projects with UNICEF.
• Following tactical guidelines in project development and ensuring implementation of approved project plans
• Proposal design for Zahlé district “El Marj Waste Water Treatment Plant Project” benefits 12 villages with new sewage lines and replacing old ones- Council of Development and Reconstruction (CDR).
• Project engineer with supervision on 3 projects with UNICEF in Chouf, Dannie and Aley districts
(processing wells, constructing reservoirs, valve chambers, pump stations and water networks).
• Monitoring and managing CISP’s project in Zgharta district “Extension of Water Supply System in El Fouar” (Constructing a water tower, pumping station and a lift line).
• Taking responsible measures in all the civil works for “Kfarhilda Waste Water Treatment Plant” to ensure that all engineering deliverables are met. (Huge retaining walls and concrete cyclopean construction).
• Project engineer, supervisory and management of 3 projects with the Ministry of Energy and Water in Koura district – Metrit, kfarsaroun and Batroumine (processing well, constructing reservoir, water towers, valve chamber, pump station and water networks). 2015-07 -
Bureau Technique Pour le Développement (BTD)
• In charge of structural designs for pumping stations, wells, valve chambers, water towers, and reservoirs using Structural Robot software or manual calculation for 8 projects in North Lebanon and Baalbeck districts- with Ministry of Energy and Water.
• Tendering and observing the bills of quantity of civil works and ensuring fairness and accuracy.
• Management of a project funded by UNICEF intended to construct 22 km water networks in Minie- Danniye district excluding house connections (FIR’s, Monthly reports, Daily reports and management control with the competent authorities and municipalities). Interests
• Supervision on “Koura Lateral sewer Project” (Koura part 1) with the Council of Development and Reconstruction (Excavation, pipe laying, concrete encasement, asphalting and implementation of house connections to sewage networks with manholes).
• Managing as built drawings for “Gheb el talab projects” with the Ministry of Energy and Water for more than 85 villages in North Lebanon and Zahle district (checking the dimensions of manholes, the accessibility of the service connections, the quality of asphalt reinstatement).
• Engineering three projects with UNICEF in Zgharta, Minie-Danie districts (processing wells, constructing reservoirs, valve chambers, pump stations and rehabilitation). 2014-02 -
Gebco Steel Industry Company
A) (Ashrafieh 2030 project), execution of all the steel structure for back elevation facade at block A (34 F) & block B (21 F):
• Installing the HEA & IPE steel beams and columns with competence by using pro-laser, and surveying equipment needed to install photo-voltaic shells and zinc systems on these structures.
• Implementation for inside rail hand stairs and fire escape stairs consisting of fifty-five floors.
• Inspection on: welding (using liquid penetration test), levels (using surveying equipment), measures (using tape and laser), and force capacity for threaded bolts (using torque meter machine test).
• Taking measurements, and producing shop drawings for stairs, louvers, shafts, openings, doors, ladders, gratings and landscape covers then follow up in fabrication field.
• Managing the final phase aesthetically, by covering the deficiencies and committing in paint thickness and specifications, using the Elco-meter.
B) Expertise in structural engineering as designing structures for mezzanines, roofs, platforms and steel stairs using hand calculations and Auto CAD.
INJAZ HOLDING Company
The project was located at Diar El-Mir Dbayeh, and was in progress by its final phase.
• Execution of axial points for all openings (doors and windows).
• Measuring, variation orders and shop drawings.
• Daily supervision on mechanical and electrical installations.
• Waterproofing test inspection (filling the area needed by water and leave it for a week to see the capacity penetrated).
• Supervising on civil works such as form-works, steel fixing, concrete casting, curing, compression test, plastering, tiling, cladding, false ceilings, painting and floor coating.
• Handling daily reports, purchase orders, measurements and level tests according to survey instruments and the as built drawings.
Trainee in structural design
ERGA group Naccache
• Comparing between the as built drawings and the design to arrange the variations.
• Check the capacity of steel bars for core walls to see if can expand the slab by using PCA and ROBOT software - project (Achrafieh 4748).
• Computing and design the capacity of steel bars for specific slabs using RCD software considered for projects (Villa Sultan & Hilton Hotel- Doha).
Trainee site engineer
INJAZ HOLDING Company
The project was located at Diar El-Mir Dbayeh, and was in progress by its first phase.
• Survey and elevate the axial points for structure foundations.
• Set out the volume of the concrete required to be cast.
• Managing the daily reports and purchase orders on daily bases for (steel bars, casting, tools and etc.) 2/2