Civil engineering fresh graduate, I would like to apply for your company seeking a job where I can implement my knowledge and skills.
Abu Dhabi,UAE +971-*********
American University of Sharjah (AUS), United Arab Emirates
*Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
*Graduation date: December 2017 with a GPA of 3.11
*Dean’s List in Fall 2015
• 2011 - 2013
Emirates Private School (EPS), United Arab Emirates
*IGCSE O Level Examinations (8 Subjects with grades: As and GCE : AS and A level Examinations (3 Subjects with grade: A) Employment Experience
• Worked as a Structural Intern in the Classic Gulf Construction Company where I engaged in several construction site visits
• Worked as a Structural trainee in AlFatah consulting Engineering company where I was engaged in several softwares and visited a couple of construction sites.
• Creativity and Problem solving
• Team work
• Active Listening
• Presentation and public speaking
• Written and Oral communication
• Adobe InDesign
• Adobe Photoshop
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• SAP2000 and SAFE 2014
• AutoCAD CIVIL 3D
• RCM Software
• Wood Fabrication
• Cement model making
• Plaster model making
• Speak, read and write fluent English
• Speak, read and write fluent Arabic
Hobbies and Interests
• Cycling • Swimming
• Reading • Football
• The graduation project aimed to find ways to treat food processing waste water using a type of decentralized waste water treatment
• As a member in a group of 4 people we were able to research about natural and constructed wetlands.
• We built bench size tanks to resemble the constructed wetlands and its process in treating food processing waste water.
• Pumps and PVC pipes were also used in the process.
• I was in charge of operating the pumps, setting up the tanks, conducting lab tests and above all reasearch.
• I also led the team to go through research steps in conjunction with the practical work on site.
• Clubs and Organizations at AUS
-Designed the Italian global day Pavilion and Club fair booth for the Italian Cultural Club
-Executive assistant of the Italian Cultural Club (ICC) at the American University of Sharjah
-Subcommittee member in Egyptian Cultural Club (ECC) at the American University of Sharjah (2014/2015/2016)
• Community Services at AUS
-Volunteered in the Toy Story event of creating toys for orphans(2015-2016)
- Peer leader in the peer leaders program welcoming new students during semester orientations
- Organizer at the Spring 2014 and Fall 2014 Graduation Commencement
• Urban Transportation Planning: Working along with a group of different nationalities and gender, we developed a strategy to arrange traffic in a choosen area.
• Reinforced concrete design: Designing a reinforced roof structure for a one storey villa.
• Theory of structures: In this course a project was performed to verify the accuracy and range of applicability of the approximate methods for the structural analysis of portal frames.
• Water resources: As part of the course’s project, a water distribution network was designed to develop the drinking water distribution network for a new city in Syria. Relevant Course Projects
Awards and Certificates
• Granted a certificate from the Engineering department for volunteering to organize the NGN (Introduction to Engineering) competition in 2015, 2016, 2017.
• Granted a certificate from the clubs and organizations in 2017 for being an active member in a social club.
• Granted a certificate from the Engineering Department for being on the Dean’s list in 2015.
• Granted a certificate from the clubs and organizations in 2015 for being an active volunteer in various activities.
• Granted a certificate from the leadership program in 2014 for serving as a mentor to new students.
• Granted a certificate of completion of Revit Software from Autodesk in 2019.