• Job safety analysis. • Risk
analysis, hazard identification
and control. • CCTV
operation. • Safety management
systems. • Emergency response
and evacuation. • First aid & fire
safety. • Data management &
document control. • Loss
prevention. • Project
management. • Ms Office. •
Customer care and assistance.
Currently working as a site safety officer at Marassi Al Bahrain, water front project worth $ 374million.
Contributed to 5,000,000 safe man hours without LTI.
5+ years of experience in safety, security, data management and financial audit.
Experienced in dealing with different cultures and nationalities. Work Experience
06/2019 - Present.
Bahrain Precast Concrete (Haji Hassan Group), Salmabad, Bahrain. Safety Officer,
My role as a site safety officer for B.P.C at Eagle Hills Diyar, Marassi Al Bahrain water front project entails;
• Development, production and consultation on health and safety policies.
• Developing and delivering training to employees and visitors including conducting tool box talks.
• Investigating incidents to ensure that action is taken to prevent re- occurrence.
• Supervising safe systems of work and stopping unsafe work practices where it's deemed to be a risk.
• Work with site coordination team for the best, fastest and safest precast elements erection.
08/2017 - 06/2019
Saber Guards and Security Service (Sea Shore Group), Doha, Qatar. Safety & Security Officer,
My role as a Safety and Security officer working at COCA-COLA AL MANA entailed;
• Coordinating daily routines that provided efficiency and effectiveness. Prevention of vandalism,
theft and damage by conducting physical and remote patrols using CCTV surveillance.
• Recommended control measures and mitigate hazardous items, areas and activities that may
cause harm. Conducted safety induction to visitors coming to the facility.
• My team and I assisted in conducting fire drills, emergency evacuation and inspecting fire fighting
equipment. Conducted and reviewed risk assessment that guaranteed a conducive working
01/2017 - 06/2017
Computer Society Of Kenya, Nairobi, Kenya.
Data Entry Operator,
My role as a data entry clerk at the Survey Lands Project was to;
• Scan land records. Enter data of physical records into a relation database, via COSEKE data
capture software. Review and correct any errors of omission.
• Integrity checks and verification of existing records in the client's database. My team and I
covered 10 million documents.
01/2016 - 04/2016
Bell Mount & Associates, Nairobi, Kenya.
My role was;
• Filling and office organization. Data entry of financial data using Quick Books accounting software.
• Preparation of reports. Tax returns using Kenya revenue authority itax on-line portal.
• Preparation of worksheets using Microsoft Excel application. 08/2014 - 12/2015
AMG Global Consulting LTD, Nairobi, Kenya.
September - December (2014/2015) I did my internship as an Audit assistant. Carried out administrative and clerical duties.
• Run errands pertaining to official duties.
• Assisted in compilation and editing of audit reports.
• Data entry and compilation of financial data using accounting software.
• Carried out tax returns using Kenya revenue authority itax on-line portal. Education
02/2019 - 03/2019
WORLD SAFETY ORGANISATION (Qatar Chapter), Doha.
• Safety Inspection Of Workers Accommodation.
• Resolving Hazards In Excavation.
FISCHER FIRESTOP SYSTEMS, Doha.
• Fire stop technologies.
03/2018 - 08/2018
• Behavior Based Safety.
• Diploma in Workplace Safety and Health.
DISS (Doha Industrila Safety School), Doha.
• CCTV Awareness.
• NEBOSH IGC 1, 2 & 3(Retake;waiting for results). 08/2018 - 11/2018
GRAVITY SKILLS, Doha.
• IOSH Managing Safely.
08/2018 - 11/2018
SAFE Z1, Doha.
• Basic First Aid.
• Basic Fire Fighting.
• Safety Officer Course (As per OSHA 30 hours standard). 05/2018
BRIGHT ACADEMY, Doha.
• Basic Security.
• Basic First Aid.
• Basic Fire Fighting.
E.H.S EMIRATE'S FOUNDATION, Doha.
• ISO 45001 Training and Certification(Joint Migration and Implementation).
10/2015 - 12/2015
JOMO KENYATTA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND
• Statistical Packages in Social Sciences (SPSS).
10/2007 - 12/2007
KCA UNIVERSITY, Nairobi.
• Quick Books.
English — Highly proficient in speaking and writing. Swahili — Highly proficient in speaking and writing. References
Saber guards and security services, Mrs. Angie,
Coca cola Al Mana, Mr. Rejie Coquilla, firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior safety officer,
Bahrain Precast Concrete, Dr. Madhan, email@example.com +973********. Power ed by TC PD F ( www. t cpdf . or g)