Earlmika T. Harris
To work as a business systems analyst in an organization, formulating effective and efficient business processes that result in better target yields and a substantial increase in performance and efficiency. Qualification Summary
With using agile methods I have extensive experience with usability focused functional design and testing. I have a good understanding of requirement specifications gathering and documentation. As well as familiarity with the ITIL Foundation. With the goal to business process analysis and improvement. Experience and Selected Accomplishments
Save-A-Lot Food Stores LTC – Bridgeton, MO
Senior ServiceNow Engineer (July 2019 – Current)
Responsible for system and user administration, designing, developing, implementing and supporting ServiceNow solutions. Leading design of new and existing catalog items as well as the layout of the Service Portal. Responsibilities include:
• Lead ServiceNow administration and operations activities, including resolving incidents, problems and user requests.
• Support user access, groups and roles to ensure appropriate system access.
• Provide user education and assistance.
• Design, build, test and implement solutions.
• Maintain documentation on application modifications and updates.
• Develop operational reports, dashboards, and processes to monitor and analyze availability, SLA and performance metrics.
Centene Corporation – Chesterfield, MO
ServiceNow Business Systems Analyst (December 2017 – July 2019) Responsible for the design, build, test and maintain of ServiceNow solutions with the ITSM Team. As well as provide any technical support to users utilizing the ServiceNow platform. Responsibilities include:
• Understand solutions and partner with users, customers and Service Desk to design improvements or new solutions.
• Perform analysis on support trends and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Assisted the business with establishing business cases as well as gathering requirements on requested projects.
• Created process flow diagram for stakeholders to show end to end business processes.
• Work with stakeholders to UAT and sign off on a completed change by development.
• Create knowledge articles and training to assist users.
• Push initiative as defined by team roadmap.
World Wide Technology – Maryland Heights, MO
IT Analyst (December 2013 – December 2017)
Responsible for Hardware and software support of local and remote users. As well as administer and troubleshoot accounts in several applications such as Oracle, Salesforce, WebEx, Call manager, Unity, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint via the ServiceNow ticketing system.
• Responsible for testing new software releases, while providing both documentation and resolutions of known issues before it is released to end users.
• Writing SQL queries to create user in Oracle while mirroring permissions of an existing users.
• Head liaison between World Wide Technology and a third-party company with the role of transitioning a third party company from one Windows operating system to another while staying under budget and on schedule. World Wide Technology – Maryland Heights, MO
Scrum Master (July 2014 – December 2015)
Initiated the beginning stages of the Service Desk becoming more Agile. Worked to implement a custom plan that would fit the Service Desk’s needs to make the Product Team and Resource Team more agile and efficient.
• Performed Daily Stand-up meeting.
• Facilitated Bi-Weekly Grooming and Retrospectives.
• Helped to remove team impediments to complete projects in the allotted time.
• Facilitating discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
• Educated the Product Owner on refining and managing the product backlog.
• Assisted with creating and maintaining Service Desk knowledge base via the ServiceNow ticketing system. Safety National – Saint Louis, MO
Lead Service Desk Analyst II (January 2010 – December 2013) Responsible for supporting various custom proprietary internal applications and hardware and software support for local and remote users. Information Systems point of contact for month end financial closing all maintained on AS400 database. Worked with staff technical writer to revamp various technical documents used for internal knowledge base.
• Assisted business analysts with requirements needed to effectively reduce pain points of various in-house applications.
• Aided business analysts in determining proper process flow diagram for new components to in-house software.
• Drove the initiative with the help of our IBM Liaison to streamline the month end financial closing process for all departments involved causing a decrease in department resources while making the process virtually paperless.
• Worked directly with IBM Liaison to produce documentation and troubleshooting procedures unique to the company’s AS400 database.
• Effectively monitored the AS400 database to verify that system is running correctly, and handle any waiting error messages that will hold up production work.
• Responsible for performing daily, weekly and monthly checklist for AS400 database. While ensuring system performed correct data backup and restart of systems. Thomson Reuters – Saint Louis, MO
Application Support Analyst (Sept 2009 – January 2010) Accountable for providing support to remote brokers through a high end trading transaction product. Transactions that occurred are $1 million minimum. Duties included checking servers for various issues and determining the cause to resolve issue, help with configuring new Dealer stations and updating older stations, password resets of various supported applications.
• Assisted management with various training documents for the dealers when using the Dealing 3000 software via a customer site. .
• Ability to work with Vice Presidents, Senior Brokers, and Brokers and establish a working relationship for repeat business.
• Helped with training inexperienced users on how the system works and go through various steps that the client will most likely go through on a daily basis.
Turner Construction – Saint Louis, MO
Application Support Analyst (June 2007 – May 2009) Responsible for providing over two-thousand remote users with Turner Talk/Prolog troubleshooting and training assistance. Duties included testing new applications, documentation of technical processes and procedures.
• Helped Design and Maintain Various Crystal Reports that are run in the Prolog Application. The result was custom forms, letters, queries, and reports that satisfied the user’s customer.
• Taught training class for users who were new to the Turner Talk site and custom Prolog Application.
• Updated reports after a system upgrade so reports and queries continue to run correctly.
• Increased user satisfaction by working with Development on a more streamline automated reporting process, making users more efficient.
• Identified and quickly solved problems that helped Development and Infrastructure teams to debug applications.
• Streamlined the accounting procedures for Turner Talk accounts which made billing more accurate and increased user satisfaction.
Education and Certifications
Certified Scrum Master, Scrum Alliance, June 2019
ITILv3 Foundation, April 2018
ServiceNow System Administrator, ServiceNow, September 2018 Webster University, St. Louis, Missouri
B.A in Computer Science with emphasis in Information Management Certificate in Web Development and Design – expected graduation date December 2019