MARK ANTHONY F. DOMINCIL
Al Fahad Tower *, Barsha Heights, Dubai, UAE
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
With an eagerness to obtain a position where I can have the opportunity to handle tasks with accuracy and efficiency. I want to be able to provide the company with the best possible work. SKILLS:
• Knowledge of SAGE Accounting software, Quick books accounting system application, IDS Next for Hotel Systems and web applications like Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
• Dubai, UAE - VAT Reporting.
• Knowledge about DTCM reporting.
KENNEDY TOWERS HOLIDAY HOMES RENTAL LLC.
Arenco Tower, Media City, Dubai, UAE
August 2017 – December 2019
• Rent Collections - Receiving and following up collections from Sales Managers whether the source of payment was from bank transfers, cash, credit card machines and/or payment link.
• Recording and/or Making refunds of Guest’s Security Deposits - Receiving from Sales Managers and posting to SAGE. Making the refunds after 7 working days from the check-out date of the guests thru cash, bank transfer online or credit card.
• Cash, Credit Card and Bank Reconciliation - Checking all the deposits and transfers received in the bank account. Making sure that expenses incurred were properly posted as an outflow from the Bank account and/or from cash whether expenses of the Landlords, guests and company.
• Landlord’s Statement of Accounts Preparation - Checking and posting all the paid bookings into the landlord accounts (based on Elina, booking channel). Posting the Landlord’s expenses in their respective Accounts and performing Bank transfers for landlords’ remittances.
• Profit and Loss Preparation - Classifying the nature of the expenses incurred to which account it’s supposed to be recognized to proceed with the journal entries. Making the prepayment schedule of the amortization of expenses depends on the number of years for allocation.
• VAT Claiming Report – Checking the transactions if accounted correctly in which the input VAT netted against output VAT based from the total of the Rent collections.
• Connecting & Paying Utilities - Preparing the application forms for utilities to fill up the required information of the Landlords and paying before the due dates.
• Updating DTCM reports – Tourism Dirham should be tallied with the booking channel, Elina. Any variances should be corrected.
INTERCITY HOTEL AND APARTMENTS
Barsha Heights, Dubai, UAE
May 2016 – August 2017
• Acted as a night auditor to check the rates of each rooms if were properly posted and accounted before opening the next day.
• To enter accounting record journal into a computerized accounting system and run report.
• Printing the settlement summary report from the credit card machine in a daily basis and checking if all amounts were accurately credited.
• Making invoices for monthly Municipality taxes and directly paying to the Dubai Government.
• Preparing the monthly DTCM statistics and report and updating the number of rooms available and guest's nationality.
• Checking the guest's reservations in the booking.com / agoda and make necessary actions if there were cancellations and no shows to be charged to the guests. I- REMIT GLOBAL REMITTANCE COMPANY
November 2014 - November 2015
• Entering customers' transactions into computers in order to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
• Collecting and depositing money and cheques into accounts and recording the credit card transactions to keep the records of collections and ensure accounts are balanced.
• Preparing journal entries and monthly account reconciliations.
• Managing and preparing all invoices in everyday basis and send it for approvals.
• Managing and verifying all expense reports and ensure compliance with company policies.
• Maintaining and updating all account payable data and ensure accuracy in general ledgers. EDUCATION:
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTANCY
Divine Word College of San Jose, Philippines - June 2009 to March 2014 (5 - year course)
• Graduated with honors.
• Member, National Federation of Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants Organization.
• Attended seminar in Financial Modeling in Microsoft Excel. TRAININGS ATTENDED:
• Development Bank of the Philippines, Bank Teller (November 2012 to February 2013)
• DTCM Training Seminar – Dubai, UAE (June 2017)
Date of Birth : August 27, 1993
Age : 26 y/o
Status : Single
Nationality : Filipino
Passport No : EC46615130