A personable and dependable Sales and Customer Service Representative with 7+ years experience in communication and negotiating is looking for a new opportunity. An enthusiastic customer service professional with demonstrated ability to manage accounts, resolve complaints, and complete orders. Innovative in leveraging extensive knowledge of products and services as well as creating solutions for customers that drive loyalty, retention, and revenue. I look forward to contributing to an amazing team.
Remote Call Center Agent
1st Source Servall
June 2015 to September 2019
• Maintained routine communication with clients to assess overall satisfaction, resolve complaints and promote new products.
• Provided primary customer support to internal and external to customers in a fast paced environment.
• Adapted sales techniques to specific clients and promoted products based on individualized client needs.
• Interacted with problematic accounts, helping to build lasting rapport and building lasting revenue opportunities.
• Preformed cold-calling as well as follow ups with leads.
• Collected and processed payments as well as submitted and tracked orders.
• Communicated with vendors regarding current and future inventory and special orders.
• Built customer loyalty and retention by delivering excellent experiences. Owner Assistant
June 2014 to August 2016
• Greeted and prepared client's for scheduled appointments.
• Performed routine shop cleaning and small maintenance duties.
• Stepped in when needed for over-booked coworkers to help maintain the daily schedule.
• Performed chemical processes and haircuts on clients daily.
• Took color and product inventory weekly and ordered products for upcoming week. WORK EXPERIENCE
• Stayed up to date on current trends and continued educational classes to reflect them. Assistant Manager
BreWingZ Restaurant and Bar - Houston, TX
September 2010 to June 2013
• Served up to 150 customers per day with the highest accuracy rate within the company.
• Maintained excellent customer service skills and positive attitude as demonstrated by receiving employee of the month 6 times in my time with the company.
• Led a successful 30 member team each shift.
• Maintained product inventory and placed weekly product orders with multiple vendors.
• Handled money drawer countdowns, server closeouts, and safe countdown daily. Associates in Business Management
San Jacinto College
San Jacinto College
Conscientiousness — Expert
Tendency to be well-organized, rule-abiding, and hard-working. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_to_profile/ 8ed2305efa30a6a192eddfb740515eeeeed53dc074545cb7
Customer Focus & Orientation — Highly Proficient
Responding to customer situations with sensitivity. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_to_profile/ dff9e82ce04672e73bf6d39c581da2a9eed53dc074545cb7
Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.