Email id: email@example.com
Address:C-261 N.P.C.I.L Kaiga Mallapur Township
Karnataka, Uttara kannada-581400
To work in a firm with a professional work driven environment where I can utilize & apply my knowledge, skills which would enable me as a fresh graduate to grow while fulfilling organizational goals. Qualification
Indian Institutes of
National Power Training
Institute (NPTI), Faridabad
Ministry Of Power
Govt. of India
KLE Society’s College of
Engineering and Technology,
G.S.S Pre-University College,
Atomic Energy Central
Central Board Of
1. FAULT ANALYSIS IN DC SIDE OF THE PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEM WITH DIFFERENT MPPT TECHNIQUES AND THEIR COMPARISON (M.Tech)
To Simulate, perceive, classify and discuss different kinds of faults under distinct conditions and compare their result with normal conditions.This project also involves different tracking techniques to extract the maximum power even during faulted(worst) conditions and to find out best tracking methods. 2. GSM BASED ELECTRONIC NOTICE BOARD (B.E)
Sending SMS via mobile to the registered number along with password to display the message in the electronic notice board. This project involves latest technology GSM and it is password oriented so that only authorized person can use it.
• MATLAB 2016 software
• IAR Embedded work bench, Pspice software, Mi Power software
• Electrical Autocad,Solid Edge, MS-office
SOFT SKILLS AND TECHNICAL SKILLS :
PROJECT DETAILS :
• Operations and Maintenance of thermal power plant
• Switchyard equipments and switch gears.
• Electrical machines and related electronic equipments.
• Power plant Fire & Safety
• Awarded FIRST PRIZE for my final year project(B.E)
• Won many medals in sports(shot-put,track) events at college and school.
• Participated in many National Level Exam,Technical and Non-technical events.
• Quick learner and interested in learning new things.
• Team player, punctual, focused.
• Compassionate and ambitious towards achieving goals and accomplishing it.
• Dedicated and determined.
• Adaptive to all the environment.
• Like travelling and exploring.
Date of birth: 1st september 1992
Marital status: Unmarried
Father’s name: Uttam Kumar Saha
Mother’s name: Juthika Saha
Hobbies: Swimming, Badminton, Dancing(classical)
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Bengali & Kannada I declare that the information mentioned above are true to the best of my knowledge. Place: KAIGA TANUSHREE SAHA
Plant/Organisation Visited Period Nature of Job
NPTI Faridabad, Hariyana
500Mega watt TPS Simulator Training (replica
of CSTPS Unit No.5)
NTPC Badarpur, New Delhi
Rotation on Job (Operation)Training unit no:5
on desk training (Boiler,Turbine,Generator)
NTPC Badarpur, New Delhi
Rotation on Job (Maintenance)Training
NPCIL Kaiga, Karnataka
CANDU type of nuclear reactor, switch gears,
400kv switchyard, TG protection, operations
and electrical maintenance
KLE College of Engg & Tech, Belgaum
UTLP training programme conducted at Mission
10X Technology learning centre
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING /EXCURTION /INTERNSHIP :