646-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Current Location: Long Island, NY
Experienced Credit Analyst/Fixed Income Trader with comprehensive investment management and corporate banking background dealing mostly as a CLO Credit Analyst/Fixed Income Trader in the Leveraged Finance industry. Credit and analytical background, capable of identifying risks and responsible for making portfolio credit investment decisions and trading primary/secondary assets. Responsible for oversight of credit activities and investments in bank loans and high yield for Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) transactions, Total Return Swap Funds (TRS), Floating Rate Fund (Mutual Fund), Credit Opportunity Fund and Separately Managed Accounts (SMA’s).
Eagle Rock Institutional, LLC – Rancocas, NJ
Portfolio Manager/Fixed Income Trader 12/17 – Current
• Portfolio Manager, marketing, credit manager and trader, managing structured products (CLOs/TRS), separately managed accounts and public and private funds investing in floating rate bank loans and bonds
• Established all lending and trading relationships with banks and other distributors, sourcing all loans, distressed and other investments in funds. Extensive contacts in the broadly syndicated loan/leveraged market including sell side syndication desks, buy side firms, CLO originators and traders, investors and private equity firms.
• Experienced actively investing on a long/short and long only basis across the capital structure including leveraged loans, high yield, distressed, investment grade, and reorganized equity.
• Proactively manage a fully integrated investment process and daily portfolio performance. Developed investment strategies and risk management guidelines. Primary person for restructurings/workouts and responsible for coverage of several industries.
• Responsible for due diligence, analysis, trading, investment and monitoring of investments in primary and secondary market CLOs, primarily mezzanine debt.
PAG– Hamilton, NJ
Credit Analyst/Fixed Income Trader 06/05 – Current
• Perform fundamental credit analysis and risk due diligence of identified investment opportunities in the primary and secondary US syndicated loan market, while pro-actively monitoring existing investments real time by reviewing quarterly numbers, talking to sales coverage as well as talking to research analyst at various rating agencies.
• Perform credit research, investment analysis, and portfolio surveillance for specific industry sectors in the high yield and leveraged loans credit markets, present investment recommendations to management for approval.
• Ability to discuss portfolio risks and assess portfolio strategy, conduct surveillance of investment positions and track evolving risk factors.
• Participate in issuer, servicer, and manager meetings/calls to maintain knowledge of market developments and industry practices, conduct monitoring of manager news and industry developments in the CLO and bank loan markets.
• Monitor existing portfolio holdings for performance and offer timely recommendations with regard to portfolio positioning in covered industries, prepare portfolio review reports for management, and review of existing portfolio holdings for appropriateness of exposure.
• Responsible for disseminating trade ideas and market commentary, announcing new deals, and executing trade orders for the platform. Organized and managed all aspects of credit and back office.
Prudential Financial – New York, NY
Manager – Trading Floor Technology Administration and Support 09/99 - 04/05
• Managed a team of 5 level 2 technicians and assured proper coverage was available for all end users provided detailed technical specifications and system impact analysis based on business requirements. Primary point of contact to the business for FIX client integration and development projects for new equities and options products and destinations, and system enhancements.
• Provided business analysis on new client order flow and break down cost vs. profit margin as well as production support/training guidelines to the Trade support team prior to project delivery.
St. John’s University – Queens, NY - January 1999 Bachelors Science – Major: Computer Science and Finance
Licensed to sell Life Insurance in the following states: AZ, CT, MD, NJ, NY, PA, TX, VA and WV