Finance and Accounts
Finance and Accounts
Inter personal skill
Advanced MS Excel
Focused driven and dedicated Accountant, Post-graduation qualified in MBA Finance and Marketing and Degree qualified with a Bachelor of Commerce complimented by extensive knowledge in accounting, Seeking for an accountant position in a leading company, where I can use my experience, knowledge and skills to improve my career along with the development of the company.
WRAPS ARABIA COMPANY, SAUDI ARABIA (ZAATR W ZEIT)
ACCOUNTANT FEB 2016 – MAY 2018
● Efficiently maintained daily sales transaction in Micro Event ERP system independently for two and half years.
● Preparing and posting journal entry based on accounting rules.
● Daily basis Credit card sales reconciliation and communicate with bank if it is required
● Ensured daily sales cash deposited from all the branches.
● Follow up and allocation of payments for credit receivables.
● Significantly reduced food cost by proper coordination with operation team.
● Preparation of sales report and supporting document for external auditors.
● Prepared periodical financial report of account receivable based on accounting principle and practice.
● Manage internal auditing for warehouse and central kitchen
● Daily debtor’s reconciliations to maintain the accuracy of books of accounts and meet tight deadlines for month closing process.
● Successfully maintained proper documentation and controlling
● Assisted for month closing process to ensure all corporate deadlines are met and information is presented in accordance with GAAP
● Created and implemented internal financial process to resolved accounts receivable issues
● Successfully maintained day to day accounting work for internal financial controls.
● Receiving and recording all supplier invoices after proper reviewing.
● Preparing monthly supplier reconciliation statement.
● Ensuring timely scheduling and processing of bank payment after getting balance confirmation and approval.
● Printing cheque and filing all payment related document
● Preparing, printing and mailing statement.
● Supported for the cash flow management for proper control
● Recording provision for petty cash and reversing once attachments received
● Assisting management for weekly/monthly and yearly MIS
● Prepare and passing debit note and credit note.
● Handled petty cash and all cash related transactions RAWAHIYA YASMEEN TRADING COMPANY, DOHA-QATAR ACCOUNTANT FEB 2019 – CURRENT
● Extensive knowledge in preparation and posting of transactions like J/V,A/R,A/P
● Ensure that the company records are prepared and updated accurately and in a timely manner.
● Proactively interact with the vendors to ensure timely updating of the accounting records relating to the payment deductions and recoveries.
● Prepare monthly financial report.
● Preparing and delivering debit note and credit note.
● Scheduling the payment on the basis of preference and cheque printing.
● Bank Reconciliation.
● Resolved accounts receivable issues.
● Updating invoice and follow up for the payment.
● Perform other duties assigned by the manager.
● Keep good relation with client.
● Manage and resolve customer queries.
● Solid working knowledge of MS Office with a strong level of proficiency in Excel. EDUCATIONAL SUMMARY
● Master of Business Administration in Finance and Marketing Calicut University, Kozhikode, Kerala (2013-2015)
● Diploma in Financial Accounts
IPA Institute of Computer Accountants, Calicut (2012-2013)
● Bachelor of Commerce
Calicut University, Kozhikode, Kerala (2009-2012)
Date of birth: 15/05/1991
Passport No: L1601032
Qatar Driving License. 291********
Visa status: Employment visa
Language known: English, Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi, Arabi (read and write) DECLARATION
I hereby declare that the above details are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. PLACE: - QATAR NAFEEL KKC