P.O. Box *** Ruwi, Postal Code112
Sultanate of Oman
E mail: email@example.com
Passed QCHP with 75 %
Skilled pharmacist with exceptional organization skills, strong interpersonal communication ability, and extensive knowledge of medications and their use. Experienced pharmacist places a strong focus on attention to detail and excels in accuracy to guarantee patients are cared for and prescribers have confidence. Dedicated professional ensures that all safety protocols and security measures are adhered to in meeting the high standards of the field.
– Excellent communication and active listening skills to ensure that patients and customers understand their medications and how to take them.
– Extensive education and training to guarantee that I am constantly up to date on the newest research and information regarding medications.
– Ability to hear and understand what others are saying, and oral expression skills that allow me to explain a complicated topic in a simple way that they can understand.
– Strong sensitivity to problems that may arise when issues with prescribers, patients or drug companies are present.
– Intense focus and attention to detail to minimize mistakes and unnecessary expenses for both the drug companies and the pharmacy.
– Exceptional social perception, facilitating the understanding of concerns and issues of both patients and prescribers as they arise.
– Instructing skills that allow me to teach others how to do things better rather than just doing jobs for them.
Working with NMC Group of Hospitals Muscat, Oman as Hospital Pharmacist since Dec 2014 – Present
Offer information to patients regarding dosage, side effects, drug interaction, and appropriate storage practices.
Maintain patient profiles, inventories, pharmacy files, and other records.
Reduce pharmacy waste by enacting better protocols for inventory and storage.
Assess the strength, purity, and identity of medications.
Worked 3 years as Pharmacist in Arihant Nursing home, Madhya Pradesh Sagar, India.
Strong business development, management, planning & leadership skills.
Dynamic, service oriented, result oriented, excellent communication & interpersonal skills & self-motivated.
Innovative and have the ability to drive the business forward.
Excellent knowledge of business and management principles, involved in strategic planning and resource allocation.
A proactive strong leader.
Comfortable in managing complexity. Familiar with working in an integrated and multicultural environment.
Ability to plan and manage demanding priorities.
Ministry of Health Oman, License holder 06.01.2015
Qualified GPAT (2011)
B. Pharm. from Dr. Hari Singh Gour central University, Madhya Pradesh, India 2011.
D. Pharm. from Adina Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Madhya Pradesh, India 2008
Name : Roshni Taiwade
Date of Birth : 26/10/1987
Nationality : Indian
Passport No : Z2729459
Gender : Female
Marital Status : Married
Visa Status : Employment Visa
Current Location: Muscat, Oman
Oman (GCC) Driving License: 100571711, issued on 15th Aug’15, Expiry 15th Aug’2027
I hereby declare that all the particulars given by me above are true to best of my knowledge.