WAEL SAAD MOUNIR
Technical Industrial Institute
Diploma of control instruments electronics specialist, October 1995 (2 years after high school - Technical Industrial Institute from Helwan University) PERSONAL DATA
Age & Date of Birth : 44 years old, 8th November 1974 Gender : Male
Marital Status : Married (Two child's)
Nationality : Egyptian
Passport Number : A 21166687
Place of issue :Egypt, Cairo
Date of issue : 11th September 2017
Date of expire : 10th September 2024
Visa status : Resident Visa
Driving license : U.A.E Driving license
Languages Known : Arabic, English
Arabtec Construction L.L.C
(From November 2014 to till date)
1. From November 2014 till 16th November 2016 in NIMR Industrial Park at Al Ajban – Abu Dhabi
2. From November 2016 till 1st November 2019 in AL AIN HOSPITAL
3. From 8th November 2019 till date working in Arabtec Branch at Egypt in Up Town Cairo – Mokatam as a Sr. Document Controller
o Submit all kind of submittals (Technical Submittal, Shop Drawing, Material Submittal, RFI, CVI, MSS, Etc.) as per Technical Office directives to Consultant and follow up.
o Receiving Monthly, weekly and daily report
o Submit monthly and weekly report to consultant
o controlling of shop drawing and sketches submittal numbers o Arrange Daily/ weekly / Monthly submittals report. o Data Entry inside through VBC / PROLINE PROGRAME o Scanning all documents to keep it ready for any program to upload it
o Maintaining separate logs and files for letter correspondence, Inter office memos, shop drawings, technical submittals, materials / Suppliers / Subcontractor submittals, RFIs, NCRs, MIRs, Site Instructions, Inspection Requests, Method Statements
& Minutes of Meetings etc.
o Receiving and storing all documents in reference or date base o arranging all related construction documents.
o Assisting all team members for locating the documents through document control database.
Dhabi Contracting L.L.C.
(November 2004 to November 2014)
1. September 2004 to May 2005 in Dubai Administration Etisalat Tower Administration Building project in al kifaf 2. May 2005 to November 2006 in Palm Jumeirah Project at Frond M
3. November 2006 up to July 2007 in International City – forbidden city Package # 3
4. July 2007 up to 6 June 2010 in Mall of Arabia & WADI WALK at City of Arabia Project
5. June 2010 up to September 2010 in 3star Hotel -ADNEC – Abu Dhabi
6. September 2010 till December 2010 in Ministry of Finance
– Building for Independent Authorities – Abu Dhabi 7. December 2010 till October 2014 in Procurement and Purchasing Department at Head Office as a Procurement Secretary and document controller
o Submit all kind of Submittal as per Technical Office directives to Consultant and follow up.
o Entry data for filling
o Submit MIR after materials received to be sure if the materials specification and the quantity are pursuant as per (delivery note, L.O.A., L.O.I, LPO)
o Submit SMR (Which submit after we receive the MIR from consultant within approval comment and send it to the accountant department)
o Submit Monthly Report and Weekly Report
o Documents controller for the entire documentation and letter correspondence.
o Logging, scanning and distributing all incoming and outgoing documents and tracking of all documents in computerized documentation system.
o Maintaining separate logs and files for letter
correspondence, Interoffice memos, Variation Letters, shop drawings, technical submittals, Materials / Suppliers / Subcontractor submittals, RFIs, NCRs, MIRs, Site Instructions, Inspection Requests, Method Statements & Minutes of Meetings etc.
o Receiving and storing all projects documents in reference or date base & arranging all construction related
o Preparing Inspection requests, Material submittals, Shop Drawings, Request for Information, Working Inspection
(Civil & MEP) & Daily activity report
o Preparing of site organization charts & assisting senior Engineers for preparing deferent types of reports and charts as per their requirements.
Site Secretary and Document Controller
February 2014 till November 2004
4. U.A.E in Al Ghuzlan Island Project.
o Create Professional Filling System
o Write Letters as per staff directly
o Entry Data for support work
o Preparation of Material Requisitions as per Project management / Site Requirements.
1. Computer Skills
4. MS Office + advanced Excel + Out lock
5. Typing: Arabic, English (35 up to 40 w/min)
6. Documentation Program
PC Maintenance Hardware& Software& Computers Assembling
(AL YAT Educational Center - Cairo, Egypt)
Comp TIA A+ Course from (Zabeel Institute in UAE)
Cisco (CCNA) Course from (Zabeel Institute in UAE)