Dear Hiring Manager
As an experienced Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist, I would like to put my name forward as a potential hire either as an Individual Contributor, a Senior role or a leadership role with my qualifications and personal traits aligned with your needs and mission. In my years of experience in Sourcing and Recruitment, I honed my abilities in a proactive and strategic sourcing, market mapping, candidate pool-building and candidate pipeline development, as well as Candidate Management and Client Management - providing a solid foundation as a leader and subject matter expert. Although not stated in my CV, I also have experience in handling a team of junior sourcing specialist (3-5 resource) on some of the projects I have worked on. My collaboration, people-centric nature, and eagerness to learn and to mentor is what I can contribute as my strengths, especially with my focus on building strong professional relationships that has been a valuable asset throughout my career.
Please review my resume for a complete collection of my work history and accomplishments. As I am not connected with any company, I can start immediately and available for an interview at your earliest convenience. I’m hoping to discuss how my experience and work history fit the role available. Thank you for your time and consideration.
All the best,
LOUISE BERNADETTE FAJARDO
+63-917-***-**** Cainta Greenpark Village Rizal firstname.lastname@example.org I have almost 9 years of experience in recruitment and sourcing, acting as an SME and have handled a small team of sourcing specialist. I have recently re-gained exposure in doing Market Mapping or Talent Mapping. I have a mix of in-house recruitment and RPO experience in local and regional capacity for these industries: Professional Services Management Consulting Shared Services Financial Services or Banking Technology
Job Portals: LinkedIn Recruiter, Monster, Seek, Indeed, Jobstreet, Efinancial, JobsDB, X-ray Search Candidate or Applicant Tracking System: Avature, Workday, SmashFly, Taleo, Abacus Skills: Candidate and Client Management Market Mapping/Market Insights CV Writing Talent Pooling Strategic and Proactive Sourcing Initial and Behavioral Based Interview Job Posting Experience
Talent Acquisition Analyst (APAC)
J.P. Morgan Chase
July 2019 to December 2019
Left the company to take care of health and well-being from accumulated health concerns prior to joining the company. Available to start ASAP
● I delivered client and customer experience for the candidates, lateral recruiters and hiring managers in Hong Kong, Japan, Australia and Singapore for the Global Technology line of business of JPMC.
● I worked closely with Asia Pacific partners throughout the recruitment process by handling live requisitions, talent pooling, proactive and strategic sourcing, and market mapping for entry level to executive level roles
● I conducted phone interviews to build diverse slates for Hiring Managers to select and fill open requirements and for live pipelining and provided write-ups of assessment Talent Acquisition Consultant / Principal Sourcing Specialist Alexander Mann Solutions
Client: Marsh and McLennan Companies
February 2018 – July 2019
Left the company as my role was redundant for the client and there was no opportunity for internal mobility
● I provided proactive and strategic sourcing for EMEA and ASEAN region
● Became an interim onsite and in-house Talent Acquisition Consultant for local hiring of the client for entry level to senior roles
● Engaged with candidates (active and proactively sourced) and presented short-list with write-ups of assessment of qualified candidates for hiring manager interviews
● I initiated a project to provide a market mapping service for the EMEA region Recruiter
January 2016 – February 2018
Onsite Recruiter for AXA Shared Services (AXA Technology Services Asia)
● I was responsible for the workforce management of resources to support the recruitment for AXA and eventually became an onsite recruiter to help set-up their IT Shared Services in Manila
● I Worked closely with the in-house recruitment team, and the Executive level hiring managers in an end to end capacity
Corporate Recruiter for RPO Division
● As in-house Talent Acquisition, I was responsible for the end to end recruitment process of the RPO Division, and supported other RPO accounts on their short-term sourcing and screening needs
● I participated in the task based recruitment activities, and handled sourcing strategies for active and passive candidates through a variety of methods
Alexander Mann Solutions
March 2013 to December 2015
(Lead Sourcing Specialist) Onsite Recruiter for Deutsche Knowledge Services
● End to end recruitment engagement, I have worked closely with the Talent Acquisition Leads and Hiring Managers to ensure a smooth sourcing and hiring process.
● Provided support to different work streams for DKS to identify and source appropriate internal and external talent for open roles within the organization
● Supported the process of hiring high volumes of quality candidates and screening direct applications efficiently, as well as provided short-lists of relevant and engaged candidates. Sourcing Specialist and Lead Sourcing Specialist for Credit Suisse US – EMEA and APAC Sourcing
● I worked with the Recruitment Business Partners and Hiring Managers of Credit Suisse – did initial interviews, and assisted on job posting. Coordinated with the admin team for scheduling
● Handled sourcing activities for the Americas region doing talent identification, market mapping, and talent pooling.
● Was Point of Contact in the sourcing team, mainly for technology roles needed for Credit Suisse - US region
Independent Contractor (IC)
June 2010 – February 2013
● Part of the local Technology Proactive Recruitment team and sourced potential I.T. candidates for different projects in the company.
● Conducted phone and face-to-face interviews, floor-walks with the Media Team for Recruitment through internet, advertising and coordinating for Job Fairs or Events on different locations.
● Helped consolidate reports, metrics and do basic Market Intelligence for job opportunities in IT Notable Projects 2019
● JPMC - Created a manual tracker and initiated the live talent pipeline for Diversity sourcing and interviewing female technologists for roles in 2020
● Marsh and McLennan Companies - Headed the Wave 1 HR Shared Services hiring (11) headcount in time for the go live and following the hiring managers timeline