H. No. 63, Arunachala Nagar, Near Sai Temple,
Vellanur, Avadi, Chennai – 600062, Tamil Nadu
Siyaram Colony, Karanpur, Pratapgarh – 230001,
I wish to be part of the success in an environment of growth and excellence. EDUCATION:
Master of Technology in Industrial Safety Engineering 2018 – Present Institute: Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology University: Veltech Dr. RR & Dr. SR University, Chennai, India. CGPA: 7.75 (1st Year)
Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering 2014 – 2018 Institute: Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology University: Veltech Dr. RR & Dr. SR University, Chennai, India. CGPA: 8.06 with First Class
Higher Secondary School
Prabhat Academy, Pratapgarh
ISC Board, New Delhi
Prabhat Academy, Pratapgarh
ICSE Board, New Delhi
2013 - 2014
2011 - 2012
• TVS Sundram Fasteners Limited Mar 2019 – Present Quality Inspector
Job Description: To inspect the parts like injector, rocker lever and fins.
• Caretel Infotech Limited (Dalmia Group) Jan 2019 – Mar 2019 Customer Service Representative
Job Description: To serve the customers of IOCL, BPCL and HPCL as customers' first point of contact for complaints, questions, requests, feedback, or any other needs.
• Gestamp Automotive Chennai Pvt Ltd Feb 2018 – Dec 2018 Quality Inspector
Job Description: To inspect light and heavy automotive parts of Ford India.
• Internshala Mar 2018 – May 2018
Internshala Student Partner (I.S.P.)
Job Description: To promote Internshala and its products. INTERNSHIPS:
Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW), Indian Railway (Certificate Not Issued) Four weeks vocational training in the following areas during the period of 01/06/2017 to 28/06/2017 at Varanasi.
• Truck Machine Shop (TMS),
• Loco Assembly Shop (LAS), and
• Loco Testing Shop (LTS).
Auto Next – a unit of Engineer’s Heritage Trust
Successfully completed the specialized internship with A++ grade on “Automobile Basics and Advancement” during the period of 06/06/2016 to 19/06/2016 at Jamshedpur. ACADEMIC PROJECTS:
• Thermal Conductivity Measurement of Additive Manufactured Porous Structured Description: To measure the thermal conductivity of 3D printed porous structured. Year of Work: 2018
• Design and Fabrication of Stir Casting Machine
Description: To design and fabricate stir casting machine to be used with crucible furnace. Year of Work: 2017
• Design and Fabrication of Pneumatic Control Gear Shifter Description: To increase the productivity and to overcome skilled labour shortage. Year of Work: 2016
CONFERENCE & PUBLICATIONS:
• Participated and presented a paper in the National Conference on Design, Material and Construction on the title Design and Fabrication of Pneumatic Controlled Gear Shifter organized by the Veltech Dr. RR & Dr. SR University, Chennai during 21/04/2017 – 22/04/2017. AWARDS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
• Cambridge English Language Assessment
Part of the University of Cambridge
Cambridge English Entry Level Certificate in ESOL International (Entry 2)
(Business)*, achieved Council of Europe Level A2 on 15/05/2015.
*This level refers to the UK National Qualifications Framework.
• Course on Computer Concepts
Conducted by National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
(NIELIT), under the administrative control of Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Government of India.
Sponsored by Computer Career Institute, Varanasi and has been awarded C Grade during April 2013.
• International Society for Research and Development Student Member
Membership ID SM3140903188
EXTRA AND CO-CURRICULAR:
• Participated in One Day Program on Safety Engineer – Industry Perspective, organized by Veltech Dr. RR & Dr. SR University, Chennai on 27/07/2019.
• Participated in Two Days Workshop on Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (RAC), organized by Veltech Dr. RR & Dr. SR University, Chennai from 02/03/2017 – 03/03/2017.
• Participated in One Day Workshop on Jigs & Fixtures organized by CADD SCHOOL, Chennai held on 28/08/2016.
• Participated in Zonal Level National Robotics Championship India from 12/11/2014 to 13/11/2014, conducted by ZEPHYR - IIT BOMBAY.
• Quick Learner and can easily adapt to new and changing situations.
• Quickly establish and maintain effective rapport with individuals of diverse backgrounds.
• Self-motivated and achiever with an established reputation for reliability, hard work commitment, teamwork and flexibility.
Name: Ashutosh Gupta
Father’s Name: Raja Ram Gupta
Mother’s Name: Sushila Gupta
Date of Birth: 12 Oct 1996
Mother Tongue: Hindi
Language known: Hindi, English
Hobbies: Reading Research Journals & Articles, Listening to music, Cooking Marital Status: Unmarried
Passport Details Passport No. P4965782
Place of Issue – Lucknow
Date of Issue – 19/10/2016
Date of Expiry – 18/10/2026
I hereby declare that the details furnished above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
CHENNAI (ASHUTOSH GUPTA)