email@example.com • 405-***-**** Cell
https://www.linkedin.com/in/hunter-crutsinger-18504894/ Career Objective To seek challenging goals and responsibilities, and use each opportunity to grow and advance through my career.
Education UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA; Norman, OK
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Minor in Spanish EDMOND NORTH HIGH SCHOOL; Edmond, OK
Graduate, May 2011, with 28 college credit hours
● Organizations: FCA, Spanish Club, Math Club
● Leadership Positions: FCA Leadership, Freshman Advisory, Captain of my Lacrosse team, Lacrosse Skills Tutor, Lacrosse Coach
● Sports Teams: Football, OU Lacrosse team
Work Experience Oklahoma Insurance Department August 2018 to Present Rate and Form Analyst
● I review new and revised filings of companies that operate in Oklahoma.
● I specialize with commercial multiperil, service warranties, home warranties, motor clubs, and vehicle protection products. Farmer’s Insurance; Oklahoma City, OK May 2015 to Present Commercial Underwriter (November 2016-Present)
● I work with new business ventures.
● Analyze and evaluate new business ventures to determine is the business is within company desirability or not.
● Work with agents on teaching them what businesses are desirable and helping them understand commercial business.
Total Loss Specialist (January 2016-November 2016)
● I work with the customer on valuing their vehicles, leading them through the claims process, taking care of the customer’s needs, and issuing them payments for their vehicle.
● Work with the other adjustors on unique claims and how to solve the issues that have risen from the claim.
Intern- Total Loss (May 2015-December2015)
● Work with the claims process
● Call on letters of guarantee, escheated checks, and rental units State Farm; Moore, OK July 2014 to May 2015
Intern- Marketing Assistant
● Help to develop leads for sales
● Create quotes
● Helps with service of current policy holders
Computer Skills MS office word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook Community Service Volunteer Coach (children’s lacrosse team): 2011, 2017, and 2018 Volunteer and walker of walk-a-thon: 2011
Volunteer (Norman Veteran’s Center): 2012, 2013
Volunteer (Fed the homeless): 2011, 2012
Host of Lacrosse Clinic 2014