Enthusiastic Business Manager, skilled in leadership and
communication. Performance marketer passionate about KPIs and growing customer base using digital technologies available. Seeking to leverage strong knack for quantitative measurement, data visualization and results tracking to gain experience.
Sofa Vet Care Center
• Generating business, cost and employee reports to management.
• Developing and implementing business plan for profitability.
• Assisting in budget preparation and expense management activities.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of marketing program and recommend improvements.
• Developing strategies to improve overall quality and productivity.
• Tracking accounts Planning, coordinating and managing all business operations to achieve corporate goals.
• Scheduling regular team meetings to discuss about business updates, issues and recommendations.
• Responding to employee concerns in timely manner.
• Providing direction and guidance to employees in their assigned job duties.
• Determining staffing requirements and ensure that office positions are filled promptly.
• Assisting in employee recruitment, training, performance evaluation, promotion and termination activities.
• Managing orientations and exit interviews for employees.
• Ensuring that employees follow company policies and procedures.
• Manage administrative, logistical, human resources, and accounting services to support company operations.
• Maintaining patient (animal) charts
• Billing customers, insurance companies and/or vendors
• Scheduling employee shifts
• Training new employees
• Interviewing potential employees
• Identifying business opportunities with new and existing customers Accounts Sales Manager
• Setting targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards for sales representatives.
• Weekly Meeting with sales reps one-on-one to review performance, progress, and targets
• Delivering deep performance reviews for each individual rep once or twice per year.
• Coaching individual sales representatives one-on-one through phone work Summary
Najma, Doha - Qatar
Inbound lead generation
Agile and scrum
and prospecting help sessions to help them improve sales performance.
• Participating in spontaneous sales call rides and planned field days
• Counsel, support, discipline, and fire underperforming sales representatives.
• Developing a scalable sales process and ensure representatives adhere to it correctly.
• Ensuring that reps use sales technologies, such as a CRM, correctly.
• Planning and implementing training programs. Hold regular skills training sessions with internal or external sales trainers.
• Planning and preside over weekly sales team meetings.
• Holding team building events onsite or offsite
• Recruiting, select, onboard, and train new sales reps.
• Motivate and engage the sales team with monetary and non-monetary
(intrinsic) motivational tactics, such as sales contests, lucrative incentive packages, prizes, and public recognition.
• Uniting the team to ensure reps work as a positive unit and share their best practices.
• Setting a good example for the team by working according to company culture and values, prioritize ruthlessly, use good communication, and deliver results effectively.
• Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
• Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
• Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
• Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
• Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
• Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
• Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
• Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
• Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
• Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
• Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
• Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
Spa and Gym Manager
• recruiting, training and supervising staff
• managing budgets
• enhancing profitability by organizing and delivering an appropriate range of fitness activities and programs
• keeping statistical and financial records
• maintaining fitness equipment
Qatar Driving License
• ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
• maintaining customer service standards
• undertaking administrative tasks
• promoting and marketing the business
• dealing with enquiries, complaints and emergencies Sales Manager
Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
• Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
Personal assistant, administrative manager
• Translation of scientific, technical, socio-political, other documents, correspondence materials with foreign organizations and partners, as well as materials of conferences, meetings, seminars, etc.
• Business correspondence
• maintaining the contact database
• Preparation of thematic reviews on foreign materials, preparation of information notes, summaries, reviews etc.
• Organization of foreign business trips
• Search for information, database
• provided support for scheduling, vacations and attendance
• answering calls and liaising with clients competently diary management
• planning and organizing events
• conducting research
• preparing presentations
• typing documents
sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment Real estate agent
• Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent property.
• Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
• Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
• Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
• Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
• Present purchase offers to sellers.
• Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
• Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
• Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
• Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds and other documents for each real estate transaction.
• Maintain your real estate license and knowledge
• Translation different materials from Ukrainian/Russian into English, from English into Ukrainian/Russian
• applied language skills such as grammar, syntax, semantics, style and appropriate terminology
• Consistently completing work by deadline
• interpret documents and translate to clients
• give directions on how to complete language, aptitude, and logic tests
• prepared students for state exams and entrance into foreign universities
• conducted children assessments and provided appropriate feedback to students and parents
• provide writing and literature instruction to junior high and high school students
• works with a variety of students in a variety of different environments
• Creates lesson plans to benefit the needs of each individual student. Kiev University, Bachelor Degree
Strategic Human Resource Management
- CrossFit in gym group and individual programs trainer.
- Healthy nutrition at master food.
- Strategic Human Resource Management, short course. Education